breakups and makeups

Y/N: 

Throughout our early childhood, Vinnie and I were best friends. He was accepted into a college in Los Angeles, but he was quickly discovered on social media and moved into the hype home. He invited me to live in the hype house with him because we were meant to have an apartment together.

Until he met Tahlia, he was the love of my life.

10 pm: I woke up suddenly as I heard a whimper coming from the living room.  I threw my sweatsuit on and walked through the halls to the living room. I thought I was home alone all night since everyone else is out at one of Revolve's influencer parties.

I was half asleep when I turned around the corner and found Vinnie standing at the counter, balling his eyes out. A part of me chose to leave him, feeling that he is able to deal with his own issues, especially after he ditched me for his TikTok supermodels. But my heart understood that no matter what, I would always care for him.

I walked closer to the kitchen and caught Vinnie's attention

"Hey Vinnie, what's wrong," I asked in a concerned tone.

"Nothing. Heading back to my room might stream or somethin'" he said holding in his tears turning his back toward me, and quickly grabbing his belongings. 

I walked over to him, wrapping my arm around his waist, leaning my head on his back

"vin, as much as I hate you right now, ill always love you more than anything. please talk to me" I whispered. I was hoping he says something.

He turned around and dropped into my arms, holding me tightly sobbing. He looked terrible like he hadn't slept in weeks, this isn't a good sign since he can get in really bad episodes.

I held him in my arms until he was ready to walk. I took his hand in mine and brought him to his room.

We sat down on his bed, 

"V, tell me what happened, I want to help you," I said while sitting across from him

"Tahlia cheated on me," he said with no emotion.

Not surprised. LA bitches

"I'm so sorry vin" I said pulling him into me

He grasped my waist and buried his head in my neck, sobbing once again.

"Is there anything else wrong v, I'm always here to talk"

"y/n, I'm completely in love with you. I'm not even mad at Tahlia because she's been using me for attention since the beginning. From everything we've been through together, I feel like a jerk for how I treated you. It was extremely difficult for me to act as if you were a stranger. Please forgive me. I will never stop loving you, and that's a promise ill always keep"   "He choked out his words and pulled me in even closer.

I grabbed his face and pulled him away. "Why didn't you tell me earlier, Vinnie? I've been crazy for you since I was like six."

He looked into my eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry."

I kissed his swollen lips and said, "I forgive you." wiping his tear-streaked cheek

You spent a couple hours scrolling through TikTok and reminiscing about old times.

You rolled out of the vinnies hold and walked towards his door.

"Wait, where are you going?" Vinnie wondered as he jumped up.

"I need to sleep, Vinnie. In the morning, I'll see you. I'm relieved that bitch is gone for good" You were both laughing.

"I understand things are changing, but could you sleep in here tonight?"

"Who do you think I am, your mommy?" I was teasing.

"Shut up, hoe, before I tackle you!" shouted Vinnie.

I strolled over to Vinnie's bed and snuggled in next to him beneath the covers.

I wrapped him with my arms and rested my hand against his back. My head resting on his chest

"I love you, V; let's never fight again."

He kissed the top of my head and whispered, "I agree goodnight love."