Kanae and Chiko (Ep.3)

(Kanao I accept you as my student)
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Kanao was sitting on her knee's writing in a Journal. While she was done writing what she was writing that she looked back to see her little brother sleeping peacefully.

.

.....
.....
....
...
..
.
Zenitsu was sleeping peacefully still the door opened to see kanao in her outfit like before.

Kanao was worried about her brother. He's been sleeping for a while.

"We should get moving" Takeshi said to kanao.
When he told kanao that she shut the door.
.

.....
.....
....
...
..
.
"The Demon Slayer Corps has been around several hundred members. It's an organization unrecognized by the government. Yet it's existed since ancient times,and we continue to hunt demons today.But as for who leading the Demon Slayer Corps,that remains anonymous."

"Demons. They kill and eat on humans. No one knows where thay came from or how they came to be. Their physical prowess is remarkable. They can heal in a blink of an eye. Regrow separated limbs. Some can shape shift, Some have godly power's. They have two weakness By the sun or being Decapitated with a special sword. Demon slayers battle with the mortal bodies. Were humans so we don't heal as fast as demons do. Once we lose a limb it gone. Still we fight demons to protect others."Takeshi told kanao.
.....
....
...
..
.

Kanao POV:
Once again kanao was running down the hill.

("I will be your teacher. I train others to become swordmen and Swords Woman. There are many other trainers. They all teach and train pupils in different locations. To join the Demon Slayer crops, you must survive the Final Selection process held on Mt. Fujikasane. Whether or not you're eligible for Final Selection is up to me.")

(I remember Mr.Takeshi telling me this. Starting today, I'm going to keep a journal for zenitsu. I'm descending the mountain again today. I'm going to train my Hardest so I won't die in the final selection. I made a promise to make zenitsu human. I'am going to keep that promise and if becoming a demon slayer then I will try my Hardest.)Kanao thought

A log came flying in her Direction. She dodged before it hit her. She kept running jumping over a rope in the process.
(After coming to the mountain day after day. I learned how to how to avoid most of the traps. It's because I'm getting stronger. Also everything was alot easier to see traps in the dark. But... Evan if I am getting better. I'm still learning. )
She thought as knives came flying near her face.
(Traps are getting harder to get past and avoid)
She was over a pothole with sharp stakes in there
(Takeshi sensei is nice. But he may be trying to kill me)
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Kanao was writing in her Journal again. Zenitsu was in the room still asleep. Kanao looking at her brother worried
...
..
.
(I ran down the mountain again with a sword this time. It made my movements slow.)
She got caught by a rope wrapped by the leg and got lifted off the ground.