YOUR TURN

Larry a child was found dead on the Banks of a river, has indications of torture and rape, it is estimated that the victim was around 6 years old.
The culprits of such atrocity have not yet been found.

Amanda the child's mother and Joe the father were derossed, they felt that they were being stirred to a piece of their life.
Why didn't she believe in the threats of those women?

"I should pay more attention to my little one, Joe, why him and not me?"

"Amanda!! Please be quiet."

The man hugs his wife and caresses her face, trying to be strong in front of his children and wife.
Arian the oldest daughter could only look at her little brothers Moses and John, she felt usless for not being able to defend him, she repented while she looked at his hand in a cast because of those women but what could she do, other than try not to be regretted by two hands? All that remained was to hope that larry soul would rest in peace.

Some time later, the police finally managed to arrest them and took these women for interrogation, two of whom were of American descent and the last of Nicaraguan descent, all three of women are part of a small Mafia.
During the interrogation, police officer Reyes interrogates them one by one, at Ely's turn.

"This is a torture, he..."

"What kind of torture do you mean Ely?"

"Sir I admit a-all but please don't let him me find me"

Says with a trembling voice, shes eyes they were so open and red with their eyes dilated, the color of her eyes made doubt her words before the police reyes since she could be in effect of drugs.

He stares at her and asks her to give his testimony of what they had done.

"Ely can you please tell me what you did"

"M-me ~"

"!! Did you like what you did? ¡¡"

She remains silent in the face of the indignation of the police, only bending her gaze, that look that reflected fear.

"Tell me Ely, you thought it was a good idea to rape a 10 year old boy!!"

"..." Ely is only silenced by the scolding.

"Cut his throat, torture him, beat the head of someone innocent!! Why did you do it?..... Why?!"
This man was real indignant, he had a cry in his throat.

Usually this kind of case makes you want to cry and kill this kind of people, but it is contained since he is on the side of the law and not hurt people if they are total damned or not; Ely looks at that man in front of her and finally takes courage.

"They owned me money, a lot of money, around ten millions of dollars, they incisty them, they demanded and I warned them that if they didn't pay me i would kill them and do that to that damn boy, it was just a warning!!"

She says almost as if she was proud of what she did, mr. reyes slaps her so hard that he breaks her lip.

"Miss Ely dominquez, you will spend a long time in prison; I warn you that no woman Did you know how they treat the rapists in jail?
It is clear that you does not know, so if I may "
The man rises from the table leaving her alone.

Time later Ely, susy and maria were sentenced to life imprisonment for the ACTS they committed against Larry and many more children and adults, these women were tortured even worse than they tortured everyone they harmed.

Larry's family were already calmer but ariana wasn't at peace, she thought they should be sentenced to death, she couldn't believe they were still alive; As he knelt down to pray for the soul of his little brother, she felt a cold feeling, like if something bad was going to happen.

"Three months after the little larry event, the women guilty of his murder have been found dead in a brutal manner, it is said that his eyes were totally white and bleeding, the organs were exploited and thery head was decapitated in a violent manner. What is more inpacta is that besides their heads nothing was cut and the only thing found was bruises on the women's bodies."

Larry's family was looking at this news with horror but relief at the same time since no kind of person like that should be alive but... Ariana knew something was going on, as it is not normal the way they died because they were in maximum security,she knelt down to pray for him when she heard how they were being beaten.

At 12:00 PM in the forest not far from the city where larry's family lives, a young girl with gray and black hoody, a sweatshirt cap covering her face and a black mask with a SIMS stranger in it, finds a boy sitting on the stoves of a river as she wakes up and looks at the little boy is bloody.
The girl of about 15 years old calmly says to the boy.

"Hey little one, are you feeling well?"

"..." He turns her to see and when he turns around with big eyes that would easily give fear to someone he says:
"I think it's your turn" with a little smile on her face.

"My turn of what?"

Without thinking twice, the child throws himself on it but easily scans it.

"Small  boy it's not time to play, that will be another time, better tell me what is your name?"

The boy still unimpressed that she's not out there avorida says :"l-larry, my name is larry."

She throws a little laugh "I'm glad larry, I'm karma but I have a little doubt"

"What doubt?"

"Are you the news kid?"
She says,it seems the girl knew him before.

"Yes, why?" the little boy still did not understand.

"Then you are the boy my sister talks about so much"
She says in a burlesque tone.

"Your sister?...... Who is your sister!"

"You'll see it soon, but do you want to accompany me to a place where are more like you and me?"

"How so?~"

"Calm down, fear not. There no one will do any harm, besides I have some friends who love to meet you and I assure you that when you see my sister you will not regret it."

She reaches out her hand to the boy and he, though doubtful, gives it to her and they begin to dive into the forest.

"I assure you little Larry, there you will choose the  turns and it will never be your turn agin."

The boy with these simple words felt that what she was saying was true, so she clings to her hand tightly and follows her.

From now on the broom the turn of others and no one but no one will be saved from the eyes of that little mischievous and player, but...
I wonder?...
Is it already your turn?"