1. Flashback to the night casey becker was killed

Mia Pov:
I was in the car waiting for billy to return some stuff to casey at her house. i thought it was strange that we were parked on the side of the road instead ofher driveway, but stu tagging along with us was weird. wasn't he with tatum...

It has been 5 minutes and the lights were out. i got out of the car and started slowly walking to the house, and i hear a loud screech from inside the house. i got running to a bush and bent down. i see casey runnin for her life with a telephone in her hand, a dark figure is running right behind her. the dark figure caught up to her and stabbed her in the shoulder and she fell to the ground. i saw her kick him in the stomach and crawl as fast as she could to the fornt porch where i was hiding. the dark figure got up and slowly walked behind her. she got to the porch and was quickly pulled by the killer and he held it up the knife. but berfore he could stab her parents car rolled up to the house, they both got out of the car and start walking to the house and see Mrs. Becker grab her keys but her husband opens the door, and they both quickly walk in to the house. i hear them calling for casey. and i look quickly to where casey and see her bloody covered hands take the killers mask off. i look who it is and i saw his face...

i get up and feel wet tears cover my cheeks and i saw him get up and look at me with a shocked face, but i get running down the road where the car is. i look up and see him running after me. i get to the car and all of a sudden i feel someone yank me and me into the car hard. i close my eyes tightly and billy said ''open yours eye baby, please.''  i don't say anything but i feel him touching my cheek with his thumb and he said '' you weren't supposed to see that, you were to stay in the car.'' i open my eyes and look into his and slap him. he touches his red cheek and looks at me with a angry look. i said '' Why,'' he said '' why not, all she is a slut.'' i looked into his and there was no guilty in them. i said '' fuck you,'' i walked away  and heard him behind me. what i did not expect was that he grabbed my arm tightly and turned me around and slapped me hard and grabbed my jaw, he yelled '' dont you dare walk away from me you bitch.'' i felt tears on my cheeks, he never yelled or hit me. he said '' get in the car and keep your mouth shut.'' he opened the door and push me in and said '' oh i forgot give me the keys.'' i handed him the keys and he slamed the car door. he got into the drivers seat and started it up and said '' why do you always got to cry.'' i didn't say anything, i looked out at the window and heard him scoff.

We were drove to sidney's place and i was sad because billy was going to see his girlfriend. billy got out of the car and jogged to the side of the house. i waited a few minutes while sitting in the passenger seat. i started thinking why don't i just run for it and get the cops, but i just kept sitting there. then billy poped out of nowhere and was sitting in the drivers seat. he kept on staring at me and he said '' do you want me to go to jail,'' i said '' i don't know,'' he said '' oh , you know, you just don't want to say it.'' he turned around, and drove away from the house.

He parked the car and got out and opened my door. he grapped my wrist and slammed the door and we both started walking to the door. we got into the house and he took his hand off of me and went wandering around. i took my jacket and shoes off. i walked into the kitchen to get a drink. i opened the fridge looked at the back of the fridge and grabbed the pack of beer my mom bought. i walked upstairs to my room. i sat on my bed thinking where is billy or why haven't i called the cops. am i a sick person for just wanting billy to stay with me...

i kept on drinking and drinking more beers. i didn't hear him downstairs but i've been hearing things around the house. then all of sudden billy is running towards me, he pushed me against the bed and put both his hands on my neck squeezing the fuck out of me. i couldn't breath then i looked up into his eyes and see no guilt of what he was doing all i see is red. he whispers to me " I'm ............

oh no cliffhanger

what was billy going to say or what happened to mia.

read to find out.

well there it is guys the very first chapter. i hope you enjoyed it. but i was thinking of making a sequel of this cause i have too.
well tell me what you think or what you think of this chapter.