Sober

Its been a month when i came back and a sudden,Gui Hao died.Minghao's little Sister.These days, Minghao has felt a lot of pain.

I asked him if he wanted a break from reality.He insisted.He wanted to be in his sister's side until her last moment...

Now,he is still in sober sitting outside in a snowy day.I sat beside him and placed my head to his shoulder."Hao.."I said and he looked at me.He's been quiet."Yes?"Hao asked.

"You wont leave me anymore right?"He asked and i shooked my head."I know your sober right now.I just wanted to tell you that your sister is happy up there"I pointed at the sky and his tears fell from his eyes.

"Thank you"He said and held my hand."Even you will cross the longest river,you hiking the tallest mountain in the world,i..will go with you.Even what you say.Even if you wanted me to take care of you..I will do it"I said.

"I have never met a lady like you.."He said and looked at my bruises from the car crash i took 2 years ago.
"Lady?Really?"i asked and chuckled.'You are always my lady.I will love you for a thousand years"Minghao said and kissed me.

"Should i be your boyfriend?Im always courting you"He said."Oh,we are not dating ever since i left?"i asked in confusion."Oh please.."Minghao stood up and i hugged him...

"You should rest,i will take care of Gui Hao.Dont worry"I said."How can you be happy at the time of sadness?"i asked."Because i?I cant do it"I said."Think about your happy memories with him or her"Minghao said.

"And..No,I will stay"He said."Oh.You two are still here?"Moonbyul said with Jihoon and Seulgi by her side."We will take care of her.Dont worry"I said."No.You two will rest"Seulgi said.

- A few Minutes Later -
We all went silent when we all agreed to take care of Gui Hao."Who wants Pizza?"Moonbyul asked.We all raised our hands exept Minghao.

"Why dont you eat?"i asked."Eating is not what i want..For now"He said looking at Gui Hao."Do you think Gui Hao will be happy when you dont eat something?"I asked.

"No.."He said."Then eat"i said