𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

@Girlincrimson has posted!

Liked by Oliviarodrigo and 20,455 others

20,455 others

Girlincrimsom guys joe is not okay please send help

View all 229 comments

Joelocke03 of course you picked the worst one
.. Girlincrimson I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about
✿.。. Lara077 I ship!
.. User69 girl shut ur bitch ass up
✿.。. Melaniefan @Lara077 have you even ever heard of the term best friends?

Username0923 don't worry guys he's just in a silly goofy mood
.. Camila Just letting it shine through!
✿.。. User62 lmaoo

Oliviarodrigo miss you
.. Girlincrimson we are roommates?
.. Oliviarodrigo still
✿.。. User2019 I swear to god this girl is friends with like every celebrity
.. Laylax0 literally
✿.。. Emily No need to swear at God!

anonymous88 I don't get the hype, let's be honest, she's just some basic bitch
✿.。.User0297 Ikr
✿.。. Lanalovesmilfs yeah a basic bitch who doesn't spend half of her life hiding behind a screen

Comment liked by Girlincrimson

"Wait you did what?!"
Laughed Melanie, almost spitting out her drink in response as Joe just shrugged his shoulders carelessly - staring back at her with a blank expression on his face.

"Yeah I guess I did."
Chuckled the taller boy next to her, only then realising the significance of his actions.

It's been a while since Melanie and Joe last hung out like this, just the two of them having fun without a single care in the world. The whole thing just brought back so many memories - many of which she was certain she had forgotten.

Though much to their surprise, the weather actually turned out to be good for once which not to mention was beyond rare in England - making this the perfect opportunity for them to reunite and spend some time together. And without Joe being late for once, it truly felt like it was ment to be.

So far the two were only walking in circles, gossiping about some of the latest drama - taking small sips of their boba every now and then. For whatever reason, there were crowds of people everywhere, all who seemed to be celebrating something.

Melanie was too much of a coward to admit it herself but she missed this. Which part specifically? all of it, she missed all of it. Ever since Joe took on the role of Charlie spring in Heartstopper, she barely got to see him anymore, well at least not alone.

Don't get her wrong, she was happy for him of course, there was no denying that, but a part of her did wish that things were a little different. Maybe so that she didn't have to spend almost every one of her afternoons rewatching ' call me by your name ' but Timothee was attractive so screw it.

So right now, she was just enjoying all this while it lasted. But Melanie knew that this was only temporary and nothing to worry about. She honestly found it quite amusing how so many people like to assume that when you're related to someone famous (in her case Maude Farewell) you're immune to feeling to these kinds of things.

Oh how she wished that was true

Unfortunately that wasn't the case or at least it wasn't for Melanie Farewell. Growing up in front of a camera is really not as much of a exciting experience as you might think it is - take it from her. Actually it limits you from doing a lot of things and prefers to think of it as more of a struggle then anything else since the only good thing that came from it was that her wardrobe was full of nice dresses.

Her mother a famous actress and father a director, sounds like a dream come true right? wrong. Oh and don't even get her started on her annoyingly perfect older sister who she was told to look identical to but couldn't be more different than.

It did get her many instagram likes though

Her whole life she had felt like the black sheep of the family - going as far as calling herself a disappointment. No one ever had to the guts to tell her that though, she used to think that they were too cowardly to but now that she's more mature she realized that they were just being nice.

So if you'd ever ask her what character she most relates to in Heartstopper, as odd as it sounds she'd definitely say Tao, no questions asked.

"Hey uhm so this is like really random but what character can you relate to in Heartstopper, it's just a question we all asked each other on set."

Spoke up Joe with his lips curled into a small smile, looking up at her with a hint of hope in his eyes. Using his left hand he took a strand of his hair and put it to the side, holding the cup that was still filled with the Boba tea with the other.

"Oh uhm probably Elle."

Ell 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨,

𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘔𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥