Chapter 1

-Jasmine's P.O.V-

I was tired, tried of this life my father gave me! He is the ruler of the underworld, he really is a cold man. He doesn't even care for his own daughter! The only person who keeps me there is my older brother, Joshua.

I folded my pitch black wings into my leather jacket, making them look as if they weren't there. I stepped to the edge of the cliff, the only place I can cry and think. I smiled happily as the free wing blew through my light brown hair.

I took a simple step off the cliff and started to fall to the ground, this wasn't the first time I've jumped from a cliff. Sometimes I fall so close to the ground I'll scrape an arm or leg.

I smiled and opened my eyes, the ground was a few hundred feet below me. I closed my eyes again but suddenly felt a warm embrace. I quickly opened my eyes and saw a blonde angel that was all to familiar.

He still had his hallo above his head, his wings where pure white. I shook my head and opened my wings and round house kicking him in the ribs. He curled up and hugged his stomach and looked up at me.

"You're a devil!?!" He yelled to me "You're a fucking angel!?!" I yelled back glaring at him. I clenched my fist and glared in anger nearly flicking him off.