Why so serious ?

As I opened the door to my house I was met with a pleasant surprise to see my supposed to be dead twin sister,Sarah I gasped at the sight but what really got me was when I saw my cat laying on my kitchen floor.I ran over to it and hugged it in my arms, in tears I asked her why she killed him,my only companion in this lonely house but she just stood their staring me dead in the eye but then their was a knock at the door as my sister scurried away, I got up off the floor and went to the door to answer it only to see a very familiar face, it was my ex-boyfriend I could tell from the sound of his voice that he had been drinking so I let him in. I prepared one of the guest rooms for him to sleep in and almost immediately after he was knocked out cold , I laughed at the sight and closed the door so that he could feel comfortable,after that I looked for my sister knife in hand ready to do anything to revenge my cat but when I did catch her she was crying with a picture of our mother that died while giving birth to us, for a moment I pitted her and sat with her mourning the lost of our mother whom we wanted a relationship with badly, under her breathe I could hear her say "her death was all my fault, but ofcourse I was always the worst for dad" I sighed  at the realization that I had the relationship she wanted with dad.I then sighed agian and said "so that's why you hate me so much" she quickly replied "I dont hate you" ,I won't even give you the privilege of hate,I envy you ,do you know how hard I've tried to be the "perfect daughter" yet you were always the so called perfect daughter, so no I dont hate you, I loved you with all my heart but that love turned into pain and that pain turned into envy."