How I met him

I was walking home when the red eyes where watching me again.I did what anyone would do,I ran for my life.I looked away for just a for a second,the eye's where looking right at me.I couldn't move,in my mind I was saying "Why me" "why couldn't have been the mean girl in my class".When the moon was going away there was a boy standing on top of me,I could still see a bit of fur on him.It all went fast and then he said "hi my name is Justin Timber" " sorry if I scared you" "oh you didn't scared me".We started to walk to my house I could see my dad waiting for me and I could tell her wasn't happy to see Justin "What the hell is there a boy beside you Skyler" "Um Daddy this is Justin my new friend".My Dad was pretty mad at me but I told him that Justin's parents were out of town for a couple weeks.I had to tell Justin my feelings but i knew it was too early to tell him so I did the next best thing I told my dad and man was he mad and I mean really mad I haven't seen him this mad since the day I told him I was having a sleep over at Skipper's house. I had to make dinner and this time I made steak with veggies and fruit it looked pretty good,Justin ate his so fast and messy like a dog.But he still looked pretty cute,I looked into his dreamy blue eye and he looked into my eyes and said "I think I'm in love with you" "wait what your in love with me but I just meant you" " I know but I feel like we already know each other". After he told me all of that stuff I just had to go to my room and read a book or two, I ended reading four books just to get my mind off of what Justin said to me.So I turned my lap off and went to bed.