Nerves and Nemesis'

Tandace stumbled through the rest of her classes for the day, barely being able to pay attention to a word her teachers were saying. All she could think about was Jeremiah and his dreamy eyes. After years of imagining what it would be like to even have a conversation with him, she couldn't believe that she had gotten a date.

Stacy was also more than a little surprised as they snuck their phones under their desks to text each other all day about the incident.

T: what do we even talk about ive never even been on a date before

S: you already know everything about him just be yourself

S: just talk about his band!

T: do you have gum im scared my breath will smell

T: why would he ask me out TODAY i dont even have time to plan an outfit

S: dont even worry sister HE asked YOU for a reason dont sweat it

Tandace was terrified, her first date was with the hottest guy in school that she's liked for years, the pressure was on. Despite her nerves, she also thought that today was probably the best day of her life, maybe only second to her and Jeremiah's eventual wedding day.

Once the final bell rang she rushed to the bathroom to make herself presentable for Jeremiah after a long day of school. As she hurriedly tried to pat water on her hair to soothe the frizz, someone walked into the bathroom. Tandace recognized her immediately. How could she miss the long blonde billowing hair and her sickly sweet perfume, of course it's Regina. "Hi Tandace, what are you doing here?"

"It's none of your business Regina," she quickly said, continuing to pat down her hair nonchalantly. Regina has been Tandace's biggest rival since elementary school. We used to be friends in fourth grade until Regina decided Tandace wasn't cool enough to be part of her crew

"Ooh feisty," Regina spoke, in the most menacing and annoying tone ever. "A little birdy told me that Jeremiah asked you out today before class, now why might he do that?"

"I don't know Regina, maybe he just likes me, or something," Tandace says, thinking it might be too good to be true.

"That's interesting, why would a guy like Jeremiah like someone like you?"

"I don't know Regina why don't you ask him yourself, anyways I need to go I'm going to be late for my date," Tandace says bitterly, bumping Regina's shoulder on her way out the door. She continues storming through the halls trying to get what Regina said out of her brain. Regina has spent too many years tormenting Tandace to have it get to her now, right before her big date with Jeremiah.

Tandace took a deep breath and calmed herself down. She looked in her phone camera at her reflection, pleased. She was going on a date with Jeremiah in just a few minutes and no one could believe it, much less herself. Tandace told herself that she was going to prove Regina wrong and have the best date with Jeremiah. Regina would not ruin her one shot with Jeremiah, she would make sure of it.