The First ending. ( Good )

Killer asked dream on why solar Being clingy around him.

Dream snickered on killers question as he sighed of relief.

' well killer. . You see. . Solar Had feelings for you. . Do you know that solar always stalks you more than Nightmare? He always keeps you safe yet he doesn't want nightmare to use you for the bad.
I know what gone happen.
He wants you to not fall in love with nightmare so he does a lot of things. '

Dream responded on killers question but killer was confuse on how dream knows all about this as he was about to ask when suddenly Shattered opened the door.

' heyYy! ~ glad you're awake crying oil. '

Shattered looked at killer as he laughed after saying that.
Killer just rolled his own eyes as he looked away while shattered stopped on laughing just snickering.

Solar held onto killers hand as he nuzzled onto his shoulder while killer letted solar do what he likes and give him a kiss on the forehead.

Dream smiled as he sighed, he was happy that everyone is now fine yet they won against nightmare.

Nightmare wasn't dead but he's in a cage of full of negativity, He still holds the balance but he will. Never. Ever gonna break the spell of the curse.

— Ending A —