3.

George pov
I woke up from a slumber in a bed I was unfamiliar in. I smelt the smell of breakfast being made so I tried to stand up but ultimately failed. "Fuck, my ass hurts." I mumbled
Dream came into the bedroom with his shirt off and with food in his hands. He helped me up and I just sat there confused as to why I was at Dream's house. And then I remembered our actions the day before. "George are you alright?"
"yes...I'm fine i think." I said as my ass was still hurting.

"anyway here is your breakfast. And i called the school and got you a day off today, but i still have to go."

"Oh okay I guess" I said taking the plate of food. Dream put on his clothes and I thought he looked quite hot, but I paid it no attention and continued to eat.
"I'm off George!"
"Okay" I mumbled. Dream left and I ate all of my breakfast and went back up to the room.

"Ughh there nothing to do.." I said then I saw Dream's laptop.
"ohh don't mind if I dooo.."
I began trying to guess the password

.
.
.
.
.

                   Iamaprofessor124
                 Wrong
"Damn.."

Ihatemyjob
Wrong

"What is it...I swear  if this works.."

I<3George404
Correct

"what."

"um. I am just not gonna ask." I say as I open Netflix.

I am watching a movie when suddenly Dream's camera roll opened and there were some interesting pictures on his camera roll. I continued to stare at the pictures blushing a tint of pink.I was to busy to notice my member getting hard.

"Shit why dose Dream have these pictures of himself.." I mutter.
I leave to room to get lube I found in the bathroom and tissues.
"Why does he have to be so hot.." I say going back to the room. I pull my pants off and leave my shirt on, then I go onto the bed, lube and tissue next to me. I grab the lube and apply it to my member and start to Jerk off.

"Fuck..mmNg"
I began to go faster while looking at the pictures.
"Ah~ nGh....Dream~" (When he moans your gamer tag 💀).

.
.
.
.
Dream Pov:
When I got home it was 4:00 so I was a bit hungry. I went into the kitchen to cook when I heard a very weird sound from my room, almost a moan. I crept up the stairs and I looked in the bathroom. Nothing there...
"Huh..That's weird my lube is gone.." I said. Again I heard the noise this time I most definitely heard a moan. It was coming from my room so I went there and the door was cracked just enough for me to see George ass in the air three fingers in his hole. This sight was just enough to arouse me so I took off my pants and boxers and got a blindfold. I opened the door enough for me to get in and I crept up to George and put the blindfold on.
"Who's there?!?" George said. I leaned up to his ear and said
"Darling, all I need is your permission to fuck the absolute shit out of you."I tried to say in a demanding tone yet caring. (Consent is sexy 😍)
"Dream..please"

"Please what darling.? I want to hear you say it."
"Dreamm~ please fuck me so hard I can't wal- Ah~ MnG"

George couldn't even finish his sentence as I just completely bottomed out and was going at an unforgettable pace.
"Ngh~ Dream harder!!"

I started to go faster and harder fucking George in his tight hole.
"Fuck..." I bent down and kissed George on the back of his neck.
"D-Dream...i- i'm so fucking close....FUCK" George said as he came. I continued going at the same pace as before, George slowly losing his high and feeling overstimulated.

"Remember the safe word baby~"
"Ah~ Dream.~" George said as he came again.
"Fuck.." I said as I came and pulled out of George watching cum drip down his leg. I ran him some bath water and put him on my chair for a bit. I put the sheets in the wash and picked up the clothes on the floor (giving George quite the view 😏) and putting them in the wash. I went pack to the room, picked up George and put him in the tub. I joined George in the tub and saw him take a nap. I smiled at how cute my Georgie is and I continued to wash him and myself.
I put the sheets on the bed,dressed George and myself and I tucked George into bed.I lied down next to him.
"Good night George. I love you" I closed my eyes and I'm pretty sure before I closed my eyes I saw George blush a bit.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sooo I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I am thinking about doing warnings at the beginning of the chapters so if you guys want you can skip! Anyways that's about It!

Smut here———>

Fluff here———>

Anything here :] ———>

Be sure to drink some water and eat something even if it's only a small amount please eat for me <3!

878 words <3