Chapter 1. Dumpster and drinks

At a rainy night, the raindrops are like bullets, and the cold air breeze fills the emptiness in the dark, lonely streets. The raindrops are keeping company of the emptiness as well.

Chuck e cheese rat dash out pizzeria, all overwhelmed by crazy kids. The kids tried to pull, kick, twist, and everything imaginable that could damage your mental health to that poor rat.

He went to his comfort place, the dumpster behind the pizzeria, and cried there. It wasn't the first time he had a mental breakdown, almost everyday he would go to that dumpster and be in his feels.

If you were suppose to work for a pizzeria where kids torment you and you were force to sing and play, I bet you a dime that you will try to find a reason to go to jail just for you having an excuse to not attend work, and trust me, I would do the same.

 Mickey Mouse, the old jolly mouse, is heartbroken. Minnie Mouse has cheated on Mickey Mouse for the third time this week, and he had enough. The third time, well, happened about like 30 minutes ago. Mickey Mouse has open the door, off from work, just to see his wife and his best friend, goofy, making out and drunk as hell. 

Mickey ran out of the house, without thinking where he would go, and wandered off to the streets to clear his mind. Then, He notice a dumpster. The dumpster was his comfort place back when he was a child, and he doesn't care which dumpster it is, as long as it is a dumpster!

He went there, and found a ugly crier, Charles, the Chuck e cheese mascot. Mickey sat next to Charles, and cried with him. They soon told each other how their life and the cons of it, since is no pros in their lives, unfortunately. After chatting for a bit, they set off to the bar, to drink their feels and talk how shitty life is. Now look, Mickey and Charles, chatting like they were old friends.

Soon they called a taxi and planned to spent the night at the hotel. Mickey wanted to sleep, but Charles had something else in mind.

-to be continued:)