First Love

Izuku POV(age 2):
"Izuku I want to introduce you to someone." I hid behind my mom gripping tightly onto her skirt. 

"Mommy who are we meeting." I asked curiously and also nervous.

"This is my friend Mitsuki and her son." my mom replied.

"Ok." I reply smiling .

"Tsked who is that," a young blond haired boy said walking with his mother. He look so pretty I thought. 

"Izuku Midoriya." I respond shyly nervous at meeting the pretty boy. 

"Bakgou Katsuki." he clicked his teeth and my heart skipped a beat.

"Kat-aaa. Kaachan." I respond smiling. He was so pretty.

"Tsk don't call me that. I am going to be an amazing hero one day," Kaachan said smiling brightly and my heart skip a beat. 

"Ok Kaachan me to." I grin. My heart skip a beat.

Izuku (age 3):

I am walking behind Kachan. He was walking proudly bragging about the amazing hero he was going to be. The two of us were inseparable since we first met. Kachan so cool he could do anything. We are going to be hero together me an Kachan the wonder duo. "Line up extra," kachan exclaim. He was holding my hand. "Me and Izu are going to be the number one hero and you are going to be our sidekick." Kachan exclaim and then I can't help but smile at him. He was so perfect and wonderful.