Soulmate:

Soulmate is something scared. It is said to be a bond that can't be broken unless something truly horrible happen. It is rare for some one to have it even rarer then quirk less people. Only 10% of the population have it. It is said that having a soulmate is the source to unlimited joy. At the age of 10 year old Izuku and Bakugou both got there soulmark. Something that is truly rare to happen. "Did you hear Bakugou have a soulmate." Tsubasa said walking with the rest of Bakugou friend. "Yeah he is so lucky I wonder who the hot girl is." As I hear those word my heart is breaking. Kachan having a soulmate. It is being pierced into a million pieaces. I have been in love with him since we first met. I never know what love meant until I was older. Why is life so unfair I thought. I then look at my soul mark. If only I could love you. I said thinking about my soulmate. The only person that I could ever imagine loving is Kachan. He was my future my heart the image of victory in my mind. Even as he beat me I can't help but admire him. So strong and admirable. "Useless worthless Deku." He said. Ever time he said those word it hurt. Then I close my eyes imaging him kissing some girl. Smiling at her holding her hand telling her that she is amazing. Being by her side like I was suppose to be. I was meant to be the one by his side. I was suppose to be the one that hold his hand not some random girl. Soulmate or not I want to be with him. I thought before crying. That hurt so much. I want to be with Kachan. More then anything else. The two of us being hero together. That what it was meant to be. That was my dream. But in the end I guess it was not meant to be huh.

"Kachan congrats on getting a soulmate," I said smiling pity fully trying to hold back my tears.

"Hah you damn Deku. Do you think I need some meddlesome extra to be by my side. Either way I am going to have lot of lovers. I don't need no damn girl to be the end all be all. Although I guess that won't be true since you are going to be alone forever." Kachan said smirking at me. "Such a worthless Deku." He said before punching me. 

"Kachan please stop." I screamed. The tears not stopping.

"Do you still want to be a hero you worthless DEKU." Those word stung like a knife. "If you wanna be a hero so damn badly why don't you take a swan dive of the roof and pray for a quirk in your next life."

I bit back my tears until I see Kachan soul mark he is my soulmate. But I don't say anything. I was tired. So tired. I remember when we first met. How we were good friend once upon a time. But now it all gone. Something inside my heart shatter. How I yearn to be with him. But I know deep down inside even if we were soulmate it wouldn't work out. He wanted me to die.