Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Unrightfully King

The sun was gleaming over the Pride Lands, as the lions started waking up. The King and Queen emerged from their den and stood at the tip, the premonitory if you will, of Pride Rock.

"Hasana!" Called the King out to his daughter.

The King called for his daughter a few more times.Hasana finally woke up and realised, and she rushed out of the den with a nervous grin on her face. She was late.. again.

"Heheh.. sorry Dad."
"Hasana, as the youngest Princess you are the future queen. And a future queen is-"
"'Never late'. ¡I know, Papá!"
"Well, don't be late next time. Now, you have your duties. Go lead the hunting party."
"Sí, Papá."

Hasana rushed off and gathered the hunting party. The 11-month-old had recently just been taught how to hunt; she was a rookie, but the best rookie hunter.

The lionesses were only out hunting for an hour when one of the messenger lions came running..

"Hasana! Your highness, the tigers have invaded!" The messenger panted.
"Wait, what!?"
"Yes. The leader just challenged your father."
"¡¿Mí Papà!?"
"Si, help would be wonderful. We're outnumbered."
"That's what I'm gonna do!"

Hasana rushed off to help Rio, her father, and Azariah, her mother. When she reached the throne room, she found he parents dead..

"¡Mamá, Papá! No... ZEKA! What did you do to mí familia!?" Hasana demanded.
"Oh, it's simple. I killed your parents and your older siblings are my slaves."
"You have no claim to that throne!"
"Oh, but I do. You puny lions don't deserve this throne. A tiger can easily kill a lion in a fight. We're the biggest cats, and we deserve the throne. No scram, peasant."

"¡NO!" Hasana screamed as she was dragged out by two tigers, she managed to escape both of their grips, "¡SOY PRINCESA HASANA DE LAS TIERRAS DEL ORGULLO Y QUE NOSOTROS MI TRONO!"
"It's not like you can do anything, I'm already on it! And if you dare disrespect your king you are hereby EXILED!"