Chapter 2- Exiled

Hasana used her flower powers and made a vine hit Zeka in the face, and then his face just looked like a smashed papaya. As Zeka put his paws to his nose, tigers started closing in on her. She made a hurricane of rose petals, all each a different shade of red and pink. She disappeared as the 3 tigers closing in on her had their view obstructed by the petals.

Hasana ran, ran and ran for two days, she needed rest and food. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a lone zebra calf without a herd in sight. She managed to catch and kill it, and she ate the tiny calf. She ran for 3 more days, catching and eating calfs. Finally, she stumbled across the wolf territory.
"Wolves.." she thought.

She entered the territory reluctantly and went to find the leader.
"Leader!" Hasana exclaimed.
"Huh? I'm not the leader. That's my Dad." An 8-month-old pup responded
"Oh, well, could you take me to him?" Hasana asked.
"Yeah! Cmon!" The pup responded, then rushed off.

The two entered the den where the leader was.
"Papaaa, we have a visitor!" The pup exclaimed.
"Hello, uh," Hasana remembered to bow, "Your.. leader..ness ??"
"A puny lion."
"Uh, with all due respect, sir, the tigers took over Pride Rock."
"And I take it your the Princess?"
"Er.. yes, sir."
"Ah, yes.. I know your mamá. My ex-wife. Fine lion. A shame baring cubs didn't work out, yes.."

Yes, if you didn't know, Hasana's mother, queen Azariah, is the granddaughter of King Simba and the daughter of queen Kiara. Kiara is Hasana's grandmother making Sarabi, Simbas mother, her great-great-grandmother. When Azariah was 11 months old, she was captured by the wolves during the war they had. The leader at the time wanted magical wolf pups, so the leader married Azariah to his son. But it was inter-species, it couldn't work. So Azariah left to go back to her Pride and devise a plan to give the wolves a beat down. Fast forward to now, Azariah and Rio have 3 cubs, but they're dead, and the youngest becomes the future queen, so Hasana was meant to ge the future queen but the tigers have taken over.

"Sir, we need help! I know Wolves have been the enemies of the Lions in the past and that you tried to get our magic candle, but we are vastly outnumbered. We need reinforcements. ¡Por favor, senor, por favor!"

"I cannot ignore a plea for help. I will send 5 troops, we know the numbers of the tigers. It was the tigers that wanted the candle, we were the tigers slaves. But yes, anyways, 5 troops is.. there's 10 wolves in each troops.. so.. 50 wolves, yes. 50."

"¡Oh, gracías senor! I'll try to bring back all 50, unless some get killed.. how many tigers are there?"

"30. And there's.. 15 - 20, in your pride, correct?"

"20 minus 2, so.. 18 including me, but yes. The tigers will be outnumbered. That'll be 68 of us."

"69."

"Nice."

"My daughter Kyra will be going with you."

"Alright. Well Kyra, shall we pick the troops to ho with us?"

"Yes! We need strong, tough warriors! Not Zoe's squad, they're all weak like her."

"Who-"

"Don't worry. Let's go pick the troops!"