CHAPTER EIGHT

"OK let's hear you out"... Coming close to him.... "I......Dave stammered." you what?"Asked father chetam. "I actually know who Ade is" he looked at chetam to see his reaction... "we were once lovers during our seminary school days, 'but he broke my heart by dating another who is in higher authority". "and who could that be"? Chetam asked his attention on Dave. "it was chaplain izu according to what Ade told me few day back". "he said he was blackmailed into dating him for our love affair not to be exposed"..."why are you telling me all these now?". "Because i want to come clean for my heart beats for you father chetam". "Well time will tell if you are a man of your words" chetam said."I am a spy I was sent to spy and keep tabs on you concerning your sex scandal at the seminary school with Andy".... "but after coming in contact with you I fell in love with you"."I couldn't find the heart to do bad to you". "I have been keeping tabs on you even our sex romps", Now crying "I know you will hate me for this but please forgive me".... "I am father Dave of Mary the mother of God church". "hmm! thank you for coming cleaning to me stop crying, I won't stop loving you" father chetam said touching his  nipples which made Dave exclaim uwuch!... Smile beaming through his face. "love it was two people who sent me on the mission one lordship I speak with once in a while and chaplain izu"."You have to always keep in touch with whomever that sent you so they wouldn't think you have gone Rouge"..... Chetam kissed him Dave Said "I am happy that I have cleared my mind....the burden is lifted" said Dave.Dave and chetam was still on the bed holding each with Dave was Cuddling chetam... "like I told you stay in your mission, don't go back saying now you have told me let me relax".... You have to forgive Ade and give him what he wants"said chetam. "are you trying to push me away?" Asked Dave who is inserting his dick inside chetam's ass "uh!.. Ah!.. No!! I'm not just that you need to forgive him" let it go" farther chetam told him..... Oh yes!  I Like it like, mmm!!..
oh! ah! ah! yeah... yeah.. Fuck me".... Spreading his legs open like heavens gate as Dave pumped in and out.. Dave stopped looking into his eyes "I love you father chetam" they went into a deep passionate kiss while Dave made love to chetam his slurpery ass was making different sounds.. Chetam sat on his dick and began riding like a cowgirl as he wanked his dick.... Thick loads of cum flew out Dave opened his mouth and caught the ones he could. They slept off, only to be waken by Ade who stood there watching them as he called  them "to come eat their lunch".After the lunch father chetam borrowed Dave's phone copied all the contacts and text messages forwarded it to Andy according their plans... Andy called Ade to his room "well after much thoughts I have forgiven you"... Wow! Thank you so much for, at least I can make peace with that" Ade moving close to him hugged him tight, then kissed him which Dave returned the moment was heating up as tongue met with each other Ade went down unbuckled his belt his mouth took Dave's dick while Dave closed his eyes as Ade thrusts his head back and forth slurping his big chaft... "no you have to stop this" pushing himself off Ade's mouth zipping up "I am sorry but we can do this".... "I can't cheat on chetam leave my room immediately" Ade left frustrated....
Father Theo came visiting them.... "omg! father Theo" chetam hugged him. Father Theo using one hand to hug him while the other he used to fondle chetam's ass their white robe covered what happened... He was settled in....."so for how long are you going to stay father Theo?" asked chetam.. "why asking me that or you are indirectly saying you don't want me to stay" he replied.. "no this is like your second home, you can stay as long as you want".... "now your talking drinking the wine in his glass..... After dinner everyone went to bed, father chetam had earlier on told Dave to maintain his distance till father Theo is gone.... Father Theo went into chetam's room kissed him, romancing him when chetam stopped him... "father you know I belong to another who happens to be your brother and bestie"... "oh! Come off it will you tell me that the two of you have not been fucking other people"... You that is surrounded with all these fine guys and him that is in the country of sexy men"he said trying to kiss him. But chetam stopped his mouth with his hand looking at his time "oh! It's time for Angelus" moving away from him. He delayed while he was praying as father Theo grunted and left the room with his hard on.. ..
On getting to the palor... "Father Ade its good to see you what brought you here?". "why are you not in your parish?"...Laughing and looking around "I am on a special duty sir". "good OK" on his way to his room he noticed Ade's eyes was following him without turning he said to him"meet me in my room father Ade" Ade followed him immediately he shut the door walking up to father Theo who is now stack naked Ade sucked his dick while father Theo fucked him. Father Theo fucked Ade like the world was about to end. Ade was moaning and biting, clamping the bedsheets with his hands.... When father Theo came he positioned in a doggy as Ade fucked him too hard and rough that the noise woke Dave and chetam.
They were all in the palor as the door opened in his glory was Andy standing with his luggage his arms wide open as chetam melted into his embrace. Dave's mood changed, father Theo had a naughty grin on his face while Ade was happy knowing that drama is about to happen.