4. Meet again

"Harry" Liam called Harry that reading some books.

"What?" he didn't even looking at Liam.

"Look at me little shit, I'm your elder brother" Harry just let out a soft giggle and looked at Liam and put the book on the desk.

"Yes what happening my lovely elder brother?" Harry mocking him.

"You have to make sure, are you sure you rejected the king? He's so freaking dangerous, he might kill me and Ben for you"

"Lima bean! Don't say that.." Harry bit his bottom lip.

"What?? What Liam say is true, he's a king, he can do whatever he want" Ben said walking towards them with a dirty clothes.

"Oh my God stop it guys, you both are scaring me"

"Come on Harry think, that was true" Harry sighed.

"I don't know.. I don't even know him that much? I met him yesterday, that was my first meet!"

"Well Harry, let's go walk around the town shall we? I'm kind of bored" Harry just nodded his head.

"Be careful" Ben shouting.

*****

"Harry you want buy some food??" Liam asked.

"No, i'm good i'm full" They walked together at the park.

"Let sit here" Liam pulled Harry to some bench at the park, they sit together.

"Harry look there's new shop here! Let's go buy something" Liam pulled Harry ran to the shops excitedly.

"Wait Lima bean I can't run that fast!" and then they both enter the shops excitedly.

"Woah this place is so big" Harry said.

"Yeah I know right, let's go search and buy some stuff" he hold Harry's hand and walked around the shops.

"Harry can you search for a butter" Liam said and Harry smiled nodding.

"Okay" Harry go walked away and searching for a butter alone.

Harry walked around the shops and finally find a butter, ugh there's so many butter he doesn't know what to choose.

"Uh let me see, which one should I choose?" Harry said while pouting.

"Hm this one.. Okay probably not it's to expensive for butter"

Then suddenly someone grabbed one butter then Harry turn around looking at the person, shit no.

"Y-Your highness.." Harry said with a shaky voice.

"Want this butter?" Louis asked holding the butter.

"D-Don't know sir, the price is too expensive.."

"I will pay for it, everything you buy I will pay" Harry didn't looking at Louis and Louis didn't like it.

"Look at me when I talking to you, little one" Harry bit his bottom lip and looking at Louis.

"You got a pretty little green eyes love, reminds me of the woods"

"The woods?" Harry asked confused.

"Yeah, green, like a beautiful green plant" Harry's cheeks are so red and hot right now, a king praised him! A goddamned king.

"T-Thank you your highness.."

"Hazza? Did you find the butter yet?" Liam walking towards them without realizing that Louis is there.

"Who Is this man?" Liam only can Louis from the back.

Louis just smiled faintly at him, that was so sweet make Harry's heart melted, Louis turned around looking at Liam up and down without smiling.