Part One

It's only another "extra" hour with "no" work but I know everyone's bound to be working like slave's tomorrow, asking me to cover their shifts. And while watching everyone exit the room, leaving with coffee drowned in way too much creamer- Your scratching at my leg and whimpering my name, just like my own personal slave.

"How the hell did you end up down there?" My cheek twitched from his sudden lewd appearance. "I came from-" he stopped and licked his coral lips, "I'm ready for my treat."
You're like a drooling, lost puppy wanting to bite his Masters bone, don't you know that? Forget a treat. I should punish you for showing up in the office like this.

Glancing at the digital clock, three hours of free time was beginning, then back down I eyed the boy underneath my desk. I knew he wouldn't go, that soon his hunger would be too strong and I'd have to fill him up.

"A-Arata? Cmon cmon, your kitten is starving for Masters homemade filling." Mob whined extending his arm further up my thigh.

Ah, I knew he'd be "hungry", is this a sign to comply with his disobedience?

I sighed, "You act like a fucking slut over me, always being so compulsive."
Grabbing Mob by his Black, shoulder length hair I yanked til he stumbled up. I could see his short body standing in front of me wearing a skirt that barely camouflaged his tiny boner.
"Don't look at it like that! You know I'm a bit...self-conscious." He blushed weakly grabbing at my hair. "Cute"
Mob's just so cute- That under average body of his and growing hair in hopes of a wolf-cut. Anyone could easily mistake him as a girl. Don't be ashamed, you've always been thin, so I'll look all I want.

"Aha aren't you my property, don't I have a right to it? If someone walks in right now your dead." I smiled pinning him to my dark bamboo desk. "Mm! Arata~! I want them to see, I want them to know who you've claimed. Ah but not watch us directly of course, just to see us fucking. did I cuss? Ar..." mob rambled.

He's excited but it's too much- Mob says he'd do anything for me because I've possessed his mind. I hate when he says it, I'll start to think he loves me. I'll start to think he'd be fine being illegal.

"Mob, glad your getting out so much energy but don't waste it, you've already got little stamina." I said gliding my hand across his leg only for it to disappear under his skirt, making him moan from what I did.
"Stop talking to yourself so much too, you've got the sweetest moans but you'll be bedridden and mute soon." I snickered pulling out from his skirt to undo my leather belt.

Is he...shaking from clanking of the belt coming off? Such a tame boy.

After the belt slowly passed each six pant loops it was finally released, I took my time wrapping it over his wrist like a cuff. I leaned down to whisper in his ear,"Only because you're voice will be gone from screaming and you won't walk for weeks when I'm done with you."
Mob blushed and gulped loudly making me hurry to loosen my pants and reveal the giant bulge underneath it's cage/underwear.

"So let's see how much Daddy can make you squirm in pleasure."

Please note this book is of my experiences with someone recently-Also I'll be writing a lot more now so I want to update all my books when I can, summer is starting and so is a lot of free time again!  Ah and for the readers I interacted with plea...

Also I'll be writing a lot more now so I want to update all my books when I can, summer is starting and so is a lot of free time again!  Ah and for the readers I interacted with please know I won't be active on dizzy much, such a pain. You cuties are still my motivation.
Check out the story update "book" I made for details of chapters