Odd school day?

~Rio's P.O.V~

Once I got off my train٫ I could see my handsome boyfriend's face٫ smiling in the crowd.

"Toru!" I yell٫ running towards them. Toru opens his arms for a loving hug. He gives me a quick kiss. "Hi Hajime." I smile while giving Hajime a small hug and a little kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Rio٫ how was your and Des's break?" Hajime asks. "Oh lots of sleeping in and biking around Tokyo with Tetsuro and Kenma." I explain٫ walking towards school and out of the train station.

"What about you and Toru?" I ask. Hajime tells me that they did a lot of volleyball practice over the break and they did a group hangout with the volleyball team.

"Did Akira go or did he skip out?" I ask٫ knowing that Akira can be kinda antisocial. "He actually did go. Surprisingly." Toru says while rubbing my hand with his thumb.

Once we get to school٫ we part ways to our classes. "I'll meet you guys at the gym after school." I wave to them. "We'll miss you until then." Toru blows an air kiss.

"Stop. You look like an idiot." Hajime slaps his head. I giggle hearing Hajime's comment.

~Time skip~

After classes were finished٫ I was packing my things when I heard someone talking behind me.

"Just go up to her dude. It's not like she's gonna bite." Someone whispers. "Ok fine! I'll go. Wish me luck." Another boy says.

"Hey٫ um٫ Hazashi-san? Could I talk to you for a second?" A boy in my class asks. It's Kaiano-san. He's a basketball player and does terrible on tests. "Sure." I respond timidly.

We step outside of the room and Kaiano-san starts to talk. "So٫ I was wondering if you'd like to go out this weekend? To like the movies or something?" He rubs the back of his neck.

"I'm flattered٫ but I'm Demi and have a boyfriend." I explain. "So you don't feel fully female? That's fine." He responds. "No٫ I'm not Demi-girl٫ I'm Demisexual and I have a boyfrie-" Before I could finish٫ he cut me off.

"What's that?" He flips his phone out and quickly taps his keyboard. He mutters and finally looks back up at me.

"You won't date anybody who you don't already know? That's stupid. That's the whole point of a date." Man٫ he's stubborn.

"No- That's not it. That's some of it٫ but.... I dont want to continue this conversation." I huff and head back into the classroom٫ but a stern hand holds me back.

"So٫ what about that date?" He asks. I slapped and walked back into the room٫ grabbing my bag. "I told you already! I'm taken!" I yell at him.

"Who cares! I'm probably more handsome than him anyway." He scoffs. "Oh٫ do you think this now?" A voice comes from behind Kaiano-san.

"Toru." I breathe. "You know٫ I could report you to the coach that you're harassing girls into going out with you٫ specifically my girlfriend." Toru's voice says dripping with venom. "That's not what was happening Oikawa-san." Kaiano-san lied.

"Please٫ I've seen you do it more than once." He spat٫ glaring at Kaiano-san.

"Come on Rio٫ I was getting worried when you didn't come down to the gym." Toru grabs my hand and leads me to the hallway.

"Thank you Toru." I lean into his shoulder. "No problem Raindrop." He tenderly kisses my forehead.

"Now٫ lets go٫ Kindaichi brought muffins for the team and we're gonna do Queens. You can join in if you want٫ you know Coach loves it when you come and cheer us on." Toru speeds up.

"Hey wait!" I yell off guard. As we sprint down the hallway٫ I begin to wonder what Des is doing back in Tokyo.

*Meanwhile٫ back in Tokyo٫ Des and Tetsuro are making out in an abandoned janitors closet.*

Vote?