Eggplant Massage

It was the night of the school ball, and Senpai was nervous about asking Mytam-San to be his date. He finally gained the courage to ask her. He approached her at school and used his magic water bottle to telepathically send her a message, asking her to the ball. She rudely declined, for she had her heart set on another beau. Senpai soon discovered that Mytam-San's beau was his best friend, who, in a matter of seconds turned into his arch nemesis. Senpai grew sadder and angrier by the second, so he decided to take matters into his own hands.

Senpai soon discovered that Mytam-San was going to the ball with someone else, so he decided to stalk her. He followed her to the ball wearing his best outfit in the hopes that she'll notice him.

After the ball, Senpai made sure that Mytam-San made it home alone. He thought it would be a pretty good idea to follow her home, so he did.

He soon appeared at her house wearing only his luscious, billowing Smut Smock, and his wizard hat which hides his magical water bottle. The chestal pocket of the magnificent Smut Smock held a sad frog, with only the eyes visible. The sleeves of the wonderous Smut Smock draped down his arms, much like a kimono.

After he arrived at her house, he hid in a bush and watched her room window, waiting for Mytam-San to appear. After what seemed like years, he saw a silhouette appear in her window. He emerged from the bush and flew up to her window, perching on the windowsill like a desperate squirrel, but he remained unseen by Mytam-San. After several minutes of thinking, he decided to knock on her window.

Inside the house, just as Mytam-San finished changing her clothes, she heard a knock at her window. She curiously, yet cautiously approached her window, and pulled aside the curtains.