Back Through the Eggplant Portal

After the wonderful night of ~frickle frackle~ it was time for Mytam-San to go back to her world. Mytam-San didn't want to leave, but after the night of ~frickle frackle~ Senpai realized that he really did love Mytam-San, and he was just being selfish. He wanted her to be happy on her own, not because of a spell. So he thought it would be best for her to go back home. He was sad about letting her go, and Mytam-San was reluctant to go home too, but Senpai knew it was for the best.

After lots of persuasion, Mytam-San agreed to go home, even though she really did want to stay with Senpai.

Senpai took her back to the spot where the portal 🌀 opens. He gave the ethereal gods another offering for them to open the portal 🌀. They stepped through the magic portal treasuring their final moments together.

When they got back to Mytam-San's world, they hugged as Senpai began to walk back through the portal.

"SENPAI WAIT!!"

Senpai stopped and turned around, tilting his head in a questioning way.

"I w-want to stay with you Senpai. I want to stay with you forever..."

"I know Mytam-San, but it's for the best.
You are the sun
You are the moon
You are the stars
You are my eternal sky
Mytam-San."

Mytam-San stood there blushing because of his beautiful last words, but was also slightly shocked because those were the first words he has ever said.

Before Mytam-San had time to even react, he was gone, and the portal was closed. She was standing in the basement of Lane Tech alone and crying. Then all of a sudden, she screamed. She didn't know why she was in the basement of her school, nor did she know why she was crying. But despite these things, she walked home as calmly as possible.

Back in his world, Senpai looked through the portal as he watched Mytam-San walk home alone. He was glad that she was back in her world, but sad that she would never remember him. But he wanted her to be happy, so he cast a spell on her beau to make him love Mytam-San.

As he watched her over the next few weeks, Mytam-San and her beau became closer and closer, and in a few years, they were married.