Chapter 1?

Name clarification! 

Rodger = Rockstar Freddy (He/him)

Rio = Rockstar Chica (They/It)

Rocky = Rockstar Foxy (He/Him)

Rowan = Rockstar Bonnie (They/Him)

Lefty = Lefty (He/Them/she/it)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rodger's POV: 

After performing for what seemed like hours I was relieved that it was finally closing time for our pizzeria. I hopped off the stage and went straight to my office, exhausted. I got out my files filled with paperwork, which is mostly just people wanting to sue us. About an hour after contacting parents about the issues I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!' I say, putting a file away in my drawer. The door opened with a slightly creaky sound to it. It was Lefty. "Good evening, Lefty. I'm assuming you are here to pick up the files Helpy left here?" I ask, having those said files in hand. "I am." Lefty says, taking the files from my hand. "Thank you." He says, already going through the file, before pulling out a mini stack of papers that are stapled together. "The rest of the papers in here are the rest of the confirmation papers about the transfer. I'll get the papers signed by Mike, here is the info about the new performer." They say, handing me the stapled papers. I nod as Lefty left the room, shutting the door behind her. I sat back down in my seat, and starting to review the papers. 

TIME SKIP TO MONDAY 7:30 pm

Rodger's POV:

I wave goodbye to the last few kids leaving the pizzeria, some still stuffing pizza into their mouths. I close the doors and went to the main office where Mike usually stays. "Did you get the papers signed?" I ask. "Mhm, the new performer should be here next week." Mike says. I nod and head to my office. Once I get to my office I see Lefty inside, reviewing the papers that he gave me the other day. "The new performer is a Funtime class? Shouldn't they be with the other Funtime performers?" Lefty asks, somehow noticing me. "If I remember correctly from reading the papers I think it also stated that the new performer was hired by William personally while the other Funtime performers were hired by another company that was in a partnership with William for a while until just recently" I say leaning on a bookshelf, next to Lefty. That makes sense." She responds, handing the papers back to me. "When are they scheduled to arrive?" Lefty asks. "Mike said next week, not sure when however." I say. "Hey um... Can you meet me up on the roof at 9?" Lefty asks, looking right at me, with their orange eye glimmering in the light. "Of course! Is something wrong?" I ask. Lefty simply shakes his head no and heads out of my office. 

Lefty's POV: 

I walk out of Rodger's office trying to calm my blush. I quickly and quietly head to the back of the building, having my hoodie up the entire time. I went straight out back to the ally way while the doors fly open, shutting behind me. I sigh and take off my hoodie and threw it on the ground next to the basement entrance. I open the basement doors, which have a loud creaky sound to them, before entering. I sigh and slump onto my comfortable green couch, despite the fact it has multiple rips and tears in it. I stare up at the glow-in-the-dark stars I had put on the roof of the basement a few days ago. I'm quite surprised that they work quite nicely but that is probably because the basement is pitch black unless I have the lamps on. After an hour or so of just staring at the stars on the roof, I turn on my lamp to get changed. I keep the same pants but I put on a red collared shirt and my black corset. I quickly put on my combat boots before heading out of the basement and onto the roof. 

Once I get to the roof I already see Rodger up there. Rodger has always been the one to come early to maximize time for something so I'm not surprised that he came up here before me. "So.. what did you want to meet me up here for?" Rodger asks, holding a hand out to help me up. "Oh, I just wanted to show you something!" I say, taking Rodger's hand as he helps me up onto the roof. "Hmm? What is it?" He asks. "This..." I say pointing to the sunset. (Imagine the sunset looking like this: )

I look over at Rodger to see what he thinks of it

I look over at Rodger to see what he thinks of it. I could tell he was in awe, eyes were sparkling like blue sapphires in the sunlight. I rest my head on his shoulder, hoping he wouldn't mind. Rodger looked at me and gives me a soft smile before wrapping an arm around my waist. I blush, quite shocked. "You ok? You look quite red." Rodger asks me, placing his hand under my chin in an affectionate manner. "Y-yes, of course!" I say, partially telling the truth.  "Mk." Rodger responds, pulling me into a hug. I hesitantly hug back, Head running endlessly with different thoughts. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours. My head on his shoulder while he has an arm around my waist. I felt safe in his touch. No, not just his touch, but his presence makes me feel safe. 

Hey guys Author here, I have just a few quick announcements. I am discontinuing the Funtime Foxy x Lolbit book until further notice. I will be working on this book in the meantime, I am planning to make this story a few books long, that being said if I keep my current motivation and creativity at the level that they are right now. Also sorry for any grammar mistakes or misspelled words, I'm 13 and my lowest grade right now is in my reading and writing class so that doesn't work that well together as you can imagine.