Chapter 5!

Time skip of one week! 7:30 am, on the road to the hospital, in Rodger's car. 

(Visiting time at the hospital is 8:00am to 5:30pm)

Rodger's POV: 

I'm on my way to visit Lefty at the hospital again. It sucks on how the nearest hospital is an hour away from the pizzeria. I don't even want to know how much pain Lefty was in on the way there, along with how stressed Rio would've been taking them there. I mean I still have 34 minutes to go, and there is no traffic at all. I turn on the radio to hear an add for the pizzaplex my younger brother works at (Guess who Rodger's brother is in the comments). I smile when I hear him talk about the pizzaplex, it's been way to long since I've last seen him. I think it has been around 5 to 6 years since I've last seen him. 

(Time skip, the only reason I added the first part was for some lore) 

I enter the hospital's lobby which isn't that busy today. I am greeted by the nurse at the front desk. I wave hello. I walk to Lefty's room and knock on the door. "Come in!" I hear Lefty say. I open the door and shut it behind me before walking over to Lefty and giving him a kiss on the forehead. Lefty smiles and cups my cheek with his hand, I place my hand on his hand. "Feeling better today?" I ask. "A little bit, I'm still coughing up blood and I'm still sore." They reply. "How much blood are you still coughing up?" I ask. "Not as much as I used too, but it's still a good amount." They reply. "I'm sorry Bubs..." I reply, fiddling with Lefty's hair. "It's not your fault babe, besides, I can come home on Thursday, so just two more days!" Lefty responds. "That's wonderful!" I say, giving Lefty's hand a little squeeze. Lefty smiles brightly.

Time skip to Thursday (because the writers block is bad-)

I was cleaning up the pizzeria, waiting for Lefty to arrive. Rio went to go pick him up as they had a volleyball camp they needed to work at before Lefty could come home (Yes, Rio is not only a performer for fazbear entertainment, they are also a part time volleyball coach). 

It isn't long before I get a phone call from Rio about how Lefty and it are only a few minutes away. I help Orville and Rowan wash the last few dishes before heading to my room to finish making my bed. "RODGER!!!!" I hear a familiar voice say. Lefty comes running into my room, limping, before jumping onto me, knocking the both of us to the ground. I hug Lefty tightly, "I've missed you so much!" I say. "I've missed you too bubs!" Lefty says, giving me a kiss. I kiss Lefty back. "You are very clearly feeling better." I say, cupping Lefty's cheeks with my hands. "Mhm! But I do have a limp though, the doctors said I shouldn't have it for long." He replies. 

"Well, At least your limp should be gone soon?" I reply. "Yeah... But I want to stay with you now." They reply, laying their head on my chest. I pick her up bridal style and lay them back down on the bed. I crawl on the bed and lay next to Lefty, cuddling with them. Lefty lays on top of me, laying their head on my chest. 

Next morning! 8:27 am

Lefty's POV: 

I finish getting changed into a plain black t-shirt and jeans, before heading to the kitchen to help with breakfast. Rodger was making pancakes with Orville. "Need any help?" I ask. "Can you go set up the table for us?" Rodger asks. I nod my head and start getting the table ready. 

Time skip to when everyone is at the table. 

Everyone is at the table which is a bit crowded, 18 people sitting at three smaller tables pushed  together to make one big table. "Y'know, this reminds me of a time." Mr.Hippo says. All of us, and I mean all of us, froze in outlet seats knowing what was about to come. "Ah, it seems that you have met your end. Ah, what a pity. You know I, I don't feel too bad about it though, after all if it weren't me, it would've just been one of the others I guess... I'm honestly just glad to be out of those air ducts. You know it's... it's not easy for a hippopotamus to fit up there... and... not easy to get down either. I'm not as young as I used to be as you can see, I used to be able to do all sorts of things, you're young, you're vibrant, you have that sort of pep in your step. Ah, it reminds me of a conversation I was having with one of my good friends Orville. We were having a nice picnic one day. I believe it was summer? Oh, perhaps it was... was it the fall? Yes, yes, it was the fall because the leaves had turned already. But I said to Orville, I- I says, "Orville, I have a story to tell you." And Orville looked at me, you know, kind of odd and- and said, "Well what's it about?" I- I said to him, "Not every story has to be about something Orville. Sometimes a person just wants to talk, why does it have to be a story?" I said to him. He just looked at me and he said, "Well y-y-you said you had a story." You know, he was quite right, I did in fact. I told him I had a story. I suppose if a person just wants to talk, it's best to not announce that you're tellin' a story. Tellin' a story does come with its own pressures and expectations I- I suppose. After all, if you're just talking to a friend then, there's no more expectations then if you were talking into the wind. Words... by themselves are not expected to carry... aren't expected to stick. But if, you know if you announce that you're tellin' a story well then... there better be a point to it all. No one wants to sit and listen to someone ramble on and on and on with absolutely no end in sight. So, you know, it's- it's good to be mindful that when you tell someone that you're about to tell a story, that you have something to say. Tellin' someone that you're gonna tell a story is tantamount to asking them to stop what they're doing, and pay attention. You're basically saying "hey, hey, hey buddy, stop everything, stop what you're thinking, I have a solution to everything." And well, I didn't really have any story to tell. In- in hindsight I probably just misspoke when I said that I had a story. I think it would've just been better to tell Orville that I had something to tell him rather than tell him that I had a story, but you know e- even then it might've put too much importance on the whole thing. Either way it was quite a nice day. I remember, I remember that we were drinking tea." Mr.Hippo says.

Most of us had left the room after a while of Mr.Hippo telling his story but Rodger, Orville, Rio, Valentina, and I where still in the room. "Interesting." Valentina says, despite her being asleep for half of it. 

I have officially ran out of ideas and motivation due to school starting in two days for me. So the next "chapter" will be all the ships I ship in fnaf 6 and a little skit of that ship. ~ Jasper