Part 1

He whispered in my ear while putting his hands around my neck, "Use your words, love". His enticing voice left me craving his touch. I could listen to him speak for hours, it made me feel hungry for more. He put his lips close to mine, I winced. I wanted to kiss him. So close yet so far. He climbed to top of me and pinned my hands above my head. "Too much?" He said as started kissing my neck all the way down my body. He started to breathe heavily and my heart was pounding. He looked at me in my eyes and kissed me passionately. His touch set my body on fire. Every finger that grazed my skin made me feel alive. I felt him pull away, where was he going? He kissed me on the cheek and said "I'm so sorry darling, I need to go to work". I replied, "I'll be here when you get back, don't worry". "Why'd you tease me like that?" I said, trying to get him to stay.  He looked me up and down,  "without you it feels like eternity". He seemed like someone who I could trust with anything. His energy made me feel so inspired. I'd only known him for two weeks, but he became so important to me so fast. I hated that I was getting attached...  but with his soft hair, his soulful eyes, his awkward smile,  it made it so easy for me to fall for him a million times over.

     I heard the door open, my heart filled with excitement. I ran to the front entrance with drive in my eyes. He greeted me "there's my beautiful girl". I felt him undress me with his eyes. He took my breath away. He put his hands on my hips, "come here" I did as he asked, he could bend my every will, not that i'd stop him anyways. Things were getting hot very fast, and not just because of the fireplace. He did everything right, every word that he said, felt so good. He began to rub my back, so innocent, yet so suggestive. He brought his hands lower and lower, I let out a gasp, "you like that?" he asked while gently moving his hands to my lower thigh. Not being able to get full words out I found the noise of  "Mhm", he replied "good girl"  I knew what I wanted, I wanted him, always. The whole world felt like it stopped the minute he touched my skin. He pulled out a silk tie, he tied my hands while kissing my jawline and put a blindfold over my eyes. I thought I knew where this was going, I was so wrong. He pulled me along and I could tell we were no longer in his apartment. I heard his muffled voice and said "don't worry baby, everything will be alright". I felt so safe with him, yet at this moment I felt trapped and so scared. If I couldn't trust him then who did I have left? We came to a stop, where were we? Who else could be here with us? I heard voices, I hated that I still felt a sense of security from his presence.  One of the voices sounded angry, I really hoped that he would protect me. I heard footsteps coming towards me, I was so nervous. I heard his soft voice again, "you alright baby girl? I'm so sorry I needed to do this to you". I was reluctant to answer, I didn't want him to hear the quiver in my voice, he didn't deserve to hear the anger and fear I felt towards him, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. The room felt cold yet my love didn't fade. I still wanted him, no matter what he's done. He slowly removed my blindfold revealing our location and the other people who were with him. "Do you trust me?" he looked at me with desperation and a meek smile, I gave a quick nod and he went back to his conversation. One hooded man said "is this the girl?". What did they want with me? He replied back with "yes she is". The hooded man continued by saying "hand her over". I felt Enzo grab my hand, he said "this is where I need you to trust me".

     The hooded man walked closer to me and put out his hand, he wanted me to come with him. I looked at Enzo for his acceptance and he nodded his head without making it too obvious. I grabbed the man's hand and he pulled me towards him. I wasn't sure if I made the right call trusting him again, what if it was all a trap? The hooded man spoke "the deal is done, here's your money you can leave. Enzo asked "what do you plan to do with her?", the hooded man replied with "none of your business, she's mine now".  "I don't want to let her go..." "It's too late for that". Enzo grabbed my hand "we are going now cal". Cal, I loved it when he called me that. The hooded man looked enraged, he slowly reached into his pocket. Enzo grabbed my waist and held me close, there wasn't an inch of space between us, I was living for it. He brought us close to the window, he smirked, I knew what the plan was and in this moment I would have done anything to be with him for one more minute. He ran towards the glass and we broke through. For such a high stress moment I felt so at peace with myself. We free fell from 3 stories high, he held me tight and I knew he would never let me go again.