A Bright Red Lustful New Beginning.

After Ruby And Neo had left the warehouse, they had moved into an alley so Neo could get Ruby better clothes as her dress was nothing but rags now. Neo had to go get it since Ruby had been announced "Missing", although she looked different with her silver hair they rather not risk it. Neo went into a clothing store named "The Black Cat" (couldn't come up with anything on the spot, sue me.) she began looking around thinking on what might fit Ruby's new personality and look, before she spotted something that looked brilliant.

) she began looking around thinking on what might fit Ruby's new personality and look, before she spotted something that looked brilliant

(Ignore The Woman, mainly wanted to show the outfit, but ogle if you must you know you want too.)

Neo decided it was perfect and it was also extremely Sexy to boot. She grabbed it off the rack before heading to the counter, a sweet but false smile on her pretty face.

"Hello I'd like to buy this please~" she asked the man behind the counter and she had activated her semblance to make her look different, as she planned to kill the man and then run back to Ruby.

"Sure ma'am, that will be 120 Lien." the man answered after looking up from his computer. Neo's smile grew a bit bigger as she began to twirl her umbrella weapon around, before she burst forward stabbing the man in the chest, the spike on the umbrella's tip going through his lung's and caused the man to start gurgling blood, before he collapses and dies with blood flowing from him into a dark red pool.

 Neo let out a mad bout of laughter before she darted out of the store, heading to the alley Ruby was in. Her appearance changing back to her true self anf she ran to Ruby before she saw 3 male bodies around Ruby, two had crushed skull's while the last one had a giant hole in his chest, both of the killer's looked at the other with both covered in visceral blood, suddenly they started laughing.

"Look's like you had some fun too~" Neo stated with her trademark insane grin present upon her face.

"Yeah the bastard's wanted to have their way with me, but you see what happened to them once they saw what I am now." Ruby had blood covering the left side her face with a twisted impure light in her eye's and a sadistic smile upon her lips.

"I got you some better clothes so let's head to one of my safehouses, so you can clean up all that blood." Neo said with a smirk that knew what would happen once they were alone.

"Oh I'll definitely take you up on that offer~ but I know we both want something a bit more than that right~?" Ruby answered the first part and then her tone turned sensual and sultry towards the end. A slight swing and sway in her curvy hips as she beckoned Neo over to her. Neo dashed over as Ruby began to activate her semblance, Abyss Black and Blood Red rose petal's showering them both in a storm, before they became a black and red bullet speeding to the safehouse Neo mentioned and was guiding ruby to.

Ruby and Neo arrived at a large luxury apartment they headed through a packed lobby, earning many stares as Neo disguised them, before going up the stairs into Neo's suite.