Chapter 1: Galar Champion and Dark Gym Leader in Kalos

Cordelia: Okay so this was after Ash gotten the bug type badge. Menacing Ash gotten Froakie and Fletcher and Serena join them.

Cordelia: Also no one know your the champion in Galar since they never heard of there region.

Cordelia: This is a mixer of Pokemon X/Y and Pokemons Sword/Shield. So we basically get.... Sword X/Shield Y.

Cordelia: Let's get this started! Also You and Marnie are already in Kalos but you walking in the woods
-----------

Zane pov

Me and Marnie was walking though the woods

Marnie: So what do you want to do in Kalos?

Me: Probably try to become the Kalos Champion.

Marnie: Your the champion of Galar, Zane. Why do you want to be an champion from another region?

Me: Don't know. Just wanted to try it out.

Marnie: I may join. I want to see if I can beat you one time.

Me: Man, it been so long since I remember meeting you.

Marnie: Yeah, your starter was pretty Strong.

Bunny [Cinderace]: Cinder~! Ace~!

Peko [Morpeko]: Morpeko~!

Marnie first Pokemon hop onto Marnie head. Me and Marnie have the same pokemon. My Morpeko is nickname Hara which is short for Harapeko while Marnie nickname her Peko after Peko Pekoyama from Danganronpa.

Me: But if I don't win the Kalos Champion title.... I may open up and gym here.

Marnie: You? A gym Leader!? Now that be great. For what type?

Me: Fire type. I gave trainer Gigantamax bands to make it fair. And since Leon Jr, can Gigantamax he look different.

We kept walking and walking while talking until we reach the first city

Marnie: Santalune City. This is where the bug type gym leader live. We can beat her in one hit.

Me: Yeah our Pokemons are strong! Right, Bunny?

Bunny [Cinderace] Race~!

Marnie: May the great one win.

Me: Same to you. But I need to heal Bunny he took some hits from an Wild Clawitzer.

We walk into the city as everyone was looking that Bunny and Peko like they never seem them before

In the pokemon center

Bonnie pov

Ash was getting his Pokemon heal after the fight with Viola. We waited until we hear voices coming closer to the center

???: Do you think it was okay to leave hop in charge of the Champion title?

???: Zane, he an idiot sometimes. But he can handle it.

The door push open and we see two people with two Pokemons we never seem

???: Come on, bunny. Let get you heal up

???: Cinderace~!

They walk up as nurse joy look that them

Nurse Joy: Hello, how many I help you today?

???: I need my Pokemons heal. Same for Marnie.

Nurse Joy: Okay!

The male and woman put there Pokemons up and handed all six pokeball to nurse joy helper pokemon. Nurse Joy helper leave as the two sat down by us

Ash: Hello! I'm Ash Ketchum, from Pallet Town!

???: Hey, I'm Zane Odayaka. From Postwick.

???: I'm Marnie, from Spikemuth.

Serena: We never heard of those? Are you two from here?

Zane: Heaven no! We came from the Galar Region. We wanted to see what Kalos was like.

Marnie: This idiot here think her can be the champion of this region.

Zane: I beaten you once and I can do it again.

Marnie: I like to see you try.

Zane: If that a challenge? Because I glady accept.

Marine: Bring it, Champion.

I look over to my brother who was looking that Zane

Me: Hey Zane, can we watch you battle?

Zane: Sure you can! Beside you will love our pokemons.

After awhile nurse joy came back with all the pokeball. Ash, Zane, and Marnie grab there

Clemont: So you both from the Galar Region?

I look that my brother to see he was blushing while Zane smile that him

Zane: Yes, it very beautiful there. Hey Marnie, do you think they have Flying Taxi here?

Marnie: No. Unlike our region they don't.

Zane: I'm so use to using them. Oh! Nurse joy! Can me and Marine sing up for the Kalos League?

Nurse Joy: Sure. Just let me that you g badge case.

Nurse joy went someone and came out with two case. One Dark type color and one with a champion cup on it. The two grab them and place them away

Zane: Thanks! Before we do this But gym battle let so these Kalos Region what we got!

Ash was excited while Serena was Abit excited

Me: Brother, you been staring that Zane for awhile.

Clemont: H-have I? I haven't know yet. Haha. Anyways let's watch there battle.

Hmm... My brother was acting weird
---------

Cordelia: Enjoy!