17 & 18. A Credible Threat/Maid of Gevaudan

(I'm merging two episodes because the Maid of Gevaudan episode didnt have a lot of the pack in it, it was all mostly backstory of the Beast) 

Parrish has been having these spells at night where he wakes up, well, sort of, the Hellhound in him comes out, and starts going places during the night. 

He doesn't know if he's hurting anyone or what he's doing when he's out hence why we're following him right now.

Scott got the message from Argent to say he was on the move. "He's headed to the school." Scott said, reading from his phone. "Why's Parrish going to the school?" I asked.

"It's not Parrish. At least not right now." Scott pointed out. "Then why's the hellhound going to the school?" Liam corrected. 

"Cause he's got a yearning for higher education." 

"Stiles are you serious. You're so lucky I can't hit you right now." He sighed and shook his head in frustration. "Hellhound's at the school, so, we're going to the school." Stiles answered. "That's more like it."

We arrived at the school and got out, Liam struggled with the door before slamming it closed, making me flinch and Stiles and Scott turn around to him. "Sorry." He said sheepishly. 

 We met Argent as we walked into the yard outside. "Where's Parrish?" Scott asked. "I lost him. He's moving too fast." 

Liam was looking over at something and I followed his eyes. "Scott." Liam spoke. "That guy's not moving at all."

We all walked towards the body in the middle of the floor, Scott leading, and past it to find another one. 

"Look." Liam said, gesturing to the school buses in the back, making me wince looking at the sight. Bodies. Bodies everywhere. One of them moved, "Help me." the boy groaned making he grab Liam's hand, squeezing it hard.

Suddenly a voice that sounded like Parrish but distorted came from near us. "It's a trap." We looked in the direction of the voice and sure enough, there was Parrish, well, Hellhound Parrish walking up to us. "You can't help him." Hellhound Parrish told us, orange flickering all over his body, eyes glowing and ash coming from him like a fire. 

Suddenly the body was thrown out of the bus, the body making noises it should never be making. We looked into the back of the bus to see glowing blue eyes, but not like my blue eyes, like white with a blue hue on the outside. "That's big. No one said it was that big." Stiles said, quietly. 

"I did." Liam told Stiles. Parrish roared and went on fire, ready to take this thing. We watched as Parrish ran to the bus and the Beast ran out of the bus, shattering the windscreen, and the two of them going into the woods. 

"What the hell's happening?" Scott asked in confusion. "It's getting smarter." Argent answered. 

Well that's just fantastic.....

_____________________________________________________________

Liam and I rushed to the library after what Mason told us earlier today. The lacrosse game is tonight and if Mason is right about this, so many people are going to die. 

"Mason said it's not just a transmitted frequency. It's high powered. Like it has to be a really strong signal."

"And that's causing it to shift?" Lydia guessed. "No, I don't think it's just that. Last night Argent said that it's getting smarter. What if the Dread Doctors are trying to make the Beast grow faster?"

"With frequencies?" Stiles asked confused. "No, by shifting. The frequency is just the trigger. The important part is when it shifts into the werewolf."