Chapter ❦3❦

A 27 year old café shop owner, [M/n] [L/n], was shot dead on the spot in his café at Roppongi today. There are no casualties other than the victim. The cops are on the lookout for the suspect— ”

Hanagaki was surprised to hear the news, after all, [M/n] had been a good friend to him. "No...way... He's dead?" He felt his eyes water, despite his worthlessness [M/n] was still kind to him.

"Mitchy, you know you shouldn't doze off while at work right?" Takemitchi yelped when he felt a warm and soft palm on his neck, his blue eyes met with (e/c) colored ones. He blushed in embarrassment, "Sorry! When did you get here [M/n]-kun?" The male shrugged in reply.

"It's your break time right? I brought katsudon and ice brewed coffee! Let's eat, Yeah?"

Takemitchi stared at the serene expression [M/n] had while he lay down in the coffin. He put his hands together, and prayed for the man's soul.
[M/n]-kun...I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.. I'm sorry... He closes his eyes tightly, letting the tears run down his cheeks before stepping away from the altar.

......

That was before the Tachibana siblings' death.

✧˚ · .Chapter 3 ✧˚ ·
R E C O G N I Z E

Things had happened so quickly, who wouldn't have known he'll be given a second chance to go back in time? Takemitchi sat alone on a swing, thoughts spiraling in his head when hoodlums become a tad loud for his liking, thus disrupting his sentimental moment. Three teens who appeared to be the same age as him seem to be bullying someone, making the younger lad jump up and down to ensure that the younger boy ALREADY gave them every penny he owned. That pissed him off.

The faux blonde stood up, punched one of them and smashed a bottle, pointed the sharp edge at the trio with a menacing glare, then warned/threaten them. His gaze send shivers to the other boys, they apologized quickly and scrambled away. Of course there he realized that the boy he saved was his ex's little brother, Naoto.

....

On the other hand, [M/n] was currently at the Sano residence. Why? He took Emma out for a shopping spree, and the girl's eyes nearly bulged out from her eye sockets when her (boy) friend took her out. Emma practically dragged [M/n] to her home because he's carrying all the paper bags, boxes, and totes. "You are [M/n]? I didn't recognize you. " The boy smiled, handing the old man his tea. "Did I change that much Mansaku-sensei? " The old sano chuckled, nodding in reply as he took the cup from [M/n].

"Why did you quit? You were doing well!"

"Family issues sensei." Emma chimed in, "Ohhhh so that's why you suddenly vanished. " Her eyes narrowed at [M/n] who comically sweat dropped.
"Wow, Akala mo di nawala ng parang Bula eh no? Kung di ako sumali sa dojo di na Tayo magkikita." [Wow, looks like someone thought they didn't disappear like a bubble. If I didn't join the  dojo we wouldn't see each other again] [M/n] remarks.

It was Emma's turn to sweat dropped, "huh?"

"Nothing.." [M/n] picked up Emma's shopping bags, "I'm going to put this in your room." He turned on his heel, and heads to the girl's room without a word. Mansaku glances at his granddaughter, "Do you like him?" The sudden question startled Emma. Nearly forgetting "that" as her tongue gets tied, she started to stutter and fidget. "Well..! I ummm...he..um started to court me. I mean I haven't answered him yet but maybe I'll say yes— he's really sweet and kind, so it's a 50% chance? " The pink hue on her cheeks didn't go unnoticed. The blonde felt butterflies in her stomach, and the same thrill she'll get when she watches a romance movie— that same feeling she feels whenever Draken's around.

Mansaku's lips curved upwards,he chuckled at the girl's flushed state he brings up the cup to his mouth and sips his chamomile tea.