First day

It was Ambers first day of school at Scarlet academy and so far it was going horrible for her, first she gets called a looser by the cheer captain Britney, then she gets tripped over well walking to her seat in French, and last but not least she got her head dunked in the toilet.

--after school and Ambers pov--

I hated my first day at scarlet academy. So when I get home I'm changing into dry clothes and going to the park with my new book tasting fear by Shannon McKenna.

-- time skip Ambers house--

When I got home my abusive father Eric was on the couch with my gentle and loving mother Alicia. "Why are you here?" I question my father. "If you must know I got out early from work and decided to come see your mother" my father Eric said. then instantly his phone rang. "Hello?" He said. I couldn't quite hear what the other person on the phone was saying. "Amber me and your mother are going out tonight so don't invite everyone over not like you have someone to invite over though." remarked my father. I glanced at my mom and she gave me a look that said 'I'll be okay.' I nodded at her and went upstairs without saying a word and got changed into a gray tank top, black hoodie, and shorts not really in the mood to dress fancy or anything. Then I grabbed my book and phone and headed out the door.

--time skip at the park--

I arrived at the park and sat on a bench in front of a game of basketball. Not really noticing that all of the players of the game went to my school. Being the book worm I am I didn't realize that the ball landed on the ground near my feet until I herd someone say "hey can we have our ball back?" Taking my attention off the book and on the person who said that. His voice was so deep and may I say... Sexy? "Um... here." I said walking over to the group of boys and handed it to the one who got my attention. "Do you wanna play some basketball with us?" He asked "Um... I kinda don't like basketball... sorry." I said nervously. "Oh... by the why I'm Logan and you are?" Said Logan. "Amber, Amber Davis" I politely stated. after that I went back to the bench my stuff was on and put in my earbuds and started listening to the song tongue twister (song above) and on accident started singing along. I saw Logan look at me and smile. I blushed a dark red and smiled back at him.

--time skip leaving the park--

I got ready to leave the park when Logan walked up to me and asked me if I wanted to go to a party at is place on Friday and I casually responded with a sure and went home.

_____________________
Hey people that go on watt pad hope you like the story so far 😃
I love you all bye-bye