Party!!

Sorry for not updating for a few months but I do hope that you guy liked the first chapter
________________
Logan's
"Hey dude why'd you ask her to go to the party?" asked josh (one of Logan's friends) with a angry look on his face."Ya, there's supposed to be a bunch of babes there we don't need the looser there too." said Zak. "What's wrong with him inviting her to 'his' party?" Said Richard "Ya why do you guys care so much if I invite her or not?" Said Logan well glaring at the two smaller boys in front of him. "You now my gf right?" Said josh "ya Britney, why?" Asked logan with a confused look on his face. "She hates that looser." Josh said. "Who the fuck cares about your slutty girlfriend!" Logan yelled at josh. josh gulped and slowly backed away from the angry teen. "And she isn't a looser." Logan glared at josh. "Wait, does someone like the looser?" Josh asked. "N-No!" Logan stuttered. "I think you do." Josh said with a grin. "No I don't!" Logan yelled as he stormed off to his house.

---the next day still Logan's pov---

I woke up the next morning thinking about Amber how her beautiful blue eyes go with that shy little smile. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the water and I stripped down. I stepped in the shower, the water started trickling down my toned chest. The warmth of the water was relaxing.

----time skip to after the shower-----

I got out of the shower and dried my dripping wet body and hair. I walked into my room with a towel around my waist. I got some clothes (jeans and a red shirt) and through them on. I got my bag and my phone.

----at school and Amber's pov----

Once I got to school I went to my first period and looked around, and saw logan staring at me. I walk over to him. "Hi......" I say shyly with a blush on my cheeks. "Hey..... Amber...." He says a slight blush on his face. I bite my lip. "Do you really want me to go to your party even knowing in a looser." I ask looking up at him. He looks down at me, "Of course I do and Amber you are not a looser." He said.

---Party! Logan's pov----

She's not here yet, is she even coming? I thought looking around for Amber. Just then the door opened and the most beautiful girl walked in with a blue thigh high dress with blue heels. She walked over to me and smiled at me. "Hey, Logan." She said. "Hi...." I said starting to drool. "You okay?" She asked. "Yeah..... Wait Amber?!" I ask whipping my drool. "Yeah, why?" She asks. "Um.... No reason." I say darting my eyes to the floor. "Okay?" She was about to walk away until I pulled her back and she fell into my arms. She blushed dark red and I did as well. "Umm....." I said looking the other way. She buried her face in my chest. "I'm sorry I was late." I said into my chest. I gulped "it's okay." I said back. "Good." She said lifting her head up and kissing my cheek.

---After the party (still Logan's pov)----

After the party I went up to my bathroom and took a hot shower. When I got out I got into some pajamas and went to bed.
________________________
I'm really sorry for not updating in so long. I've been busy with school and stuff. I'm really sorry 😢