𝚍𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

﹛♛﹜𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓓𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮!

- 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 -

- 𝘖𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘰

- 𝘖𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘰. 21 𝘺/𝘰. 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦. 𝘚𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴. 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤.

- 𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘢

- 𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘢. 20 𝘺/𝘰. 𝘗𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘦. 𝘎𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪. 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥.

﹛♛﹜ 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓪 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶... ﹛♛﹜

Like every day, Shotaro was on his laptop and spend time with Yana. Who or what is Yana? Yana is a website, coded and used by Shotaro. Only he can use it. The brown haired Japanese never had a feeling of physical love. He zoned out from his class and family, to spend all his free time with Yana.

Yana was created of Shotaro's imagination and doesn't exist in real life, outside the internet. Although she isn't real, Shotaro has many feelings for her. He doesn't see her as just a dumb computer project.
He sees her as a long distance friend he caught feelings for. Shotaro coded her because except Chenle and Jisung, he doesn't have any friends.
All the girls in school act like he's invisible.

When the brown haired comes home from school and finished his lunch, he would walk up to his room and spend the rest of the day with his digital girl. Yana was a really good help for Biology and Chemistry homework. She admires Shotaro for being extremely talented in Physics and Math. He knows that every single word out if 30.000, was written by himself but he mostly ignores that fact and is just happy to hear positive and funny comments from Yana.

From time to time, Yanas website had technical problems and wasn't always able to talk to Shotaro. He tried not to over think the situation and make it work like before. There were so many Nights he hasn't even slept at least one hour, because he tried to fix the website's problems. When he thought he fixed every little bug, there would come new ones. That pissed him off on a daily base but he never stopped working.

𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝,..
𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍

Shotaro was tired and had huge eye bags from all the nights he overworked himself. There were so many feelings inside his body. He stood up from his chair and tried to walk slowly to his bed. His legs were shaking and he felt dizzy. His body was tired and not able to move a single muscle. He fell down onto the floor like a heavy stone.

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙...

A few hours after the body breakdown, he woke up and realized he was laying on the floor. He blinked multiple times, rubbed his head and looked at the clock on his nightstand.
It was exact 5AM and he had two more hours to sleep. He looked around his room, just to find a sleeping girl in his bed. His hands were shaking, due to nervousness and fear.

He tapped on the girl's shoulder to wake her up. She moved a little bit and turned around. She had darker skin, long black curls with red details, small lips, bitter choco coloured eyes and a big nose. A flame lighted in the boy's head.

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚊, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚂 𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚊!

Yana looked directly into Shotaro's hazel eyes. Everything he wanted now was a tight and never ending hug.
"What the heck just happened?! " was the biggest question in his head at the moment. The girl had a sweet scent and a even more sweeter appearance.

She opened her arms and nodded, as if she could read his mind. Shotaro came closer and wrapped his big arms around her. He took a deep breath and smelled her scent again. Yana's head was resting on his chest so she could hear his heart beat.

" 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢? "