Two dumbasses [one-shot]

Prompt: Kami and Elijah, two dumbasses at school but lovers at secret.
—————
Warning ⚠️!
The following one-shot will and may have:

- Gæ
- Kami
- Elijah
- Fruit
- Lime??
- Fluff??
- Crackship
- Kinda kinky😼
- Shouting/Caps lock
- Ballz (I know what you're think but not those)

If you dislike any of these you may leave :]

DISCLAIMER: I'M BEING FULLY SATIRE ON THIS SHIP, THIS IS A CRACKSHIP AND THESE ARE REAL PEOPLE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S BEYOND THEIR BOUNDARIES SO YEAH.

Co-Written by

SAMMYBOI123

and

🔑 (Kei)

Anyways enjoy the one-shot~!
—————

Kami and Elijah. Two strangers that sat just a few seats from each other. They barely knew each other.

One day, Kami was late to class and rushed to his classroom as fast as possible. "KYAAA!!". Kami was surprised that he had accidentally bumped into someone (he actually liked the force when he got hit, maybe he developed a new kink that day.😏)

"Holy shi- okokok uhmmmm- are you okay?- A—" said Elijah who was perplexed by the situation. But he was more in awe when looking at Kami's beautiful and sparkling dark ashy eyes since a mask covered his face.

"Aa- um... you good?" Elijah reached his hand out for Kami to hold.
"Yeah... thanks.....s-sorry for bumping into you ahah..." Kami said nervously.

They both looked at each other in the eyes as they awkwardly waved goodbyes.

Kami tried to run as fast as he could after remembering about being late to class, but he just couldn't stop thinking about Elijah. His heart was beating so hard you could hear it from the opposite side of the hallway. "Maybe I should visit him soon... hmm..." thought Kami, running into his classroom.

Kami then realized— the boy, Elijah was in his class. He just never noticed him.

The two exchanged their awkward stares.

"KAMIIIIII" yelled Leigh, running up to Kami and practically dragging him.
"HELLOOOO, KAMI, MY MAN!" (not romantic.) said Leigh, loudly.
"hi, Leighh" responded Kami, practically throwing his bag onto his chair.

Leigh then went out to the other room and called Gail.

While Kami was fixing himself and his bag, he noticed Elijah was staring at him. He quickly made his focus on the bag— but Elijah looked so—

"KAMIII" shouted Gail, running up to Kami.
"hello Gaill" muttered Kami yet audible enough for her to hear, he then turned around to see his friend.

The two exchanged an embrace, Leigh casually joining in because he can. They let go of each other, chatting about their roleplay.

Gail gave Leigh, Kami, and Kazu their script, since Sam and Mikko wasn't there yet she hid their copy of the script.

"Okay let's practice whi—" said Gail, being cut off by Sam entering the class.
"SAMMM" shouted Gail and Leigh in sync, running up to their friend.