Chapter -31

Pressure cooker seh Jayda pressure study meh hai ..🥺

No proof reading

........................................................................

"Dev..." Sonakshi said looking at him doubtfully...

Three of them looking at Sonakshi confusingly....

Sonakshi cleared her throat... gathering some courage to tell the matter...

"Actually main thodi der pehle Dev ko kitchen seh jaldi meh bahar ate hua dekha tha toh.." she couldn't complete her statement... sidharth cut off her middle...

"Don't Sonakshi... don't think rubbish" Sidharth said in a calm but stern tone...

"Sona kuch bhi ulta maat bol ..soch kar bola kar..." Shehnaaz also scolded her...

While Dev chuckled painfully...

"I know u don't like me... bt itna ghatiya samajhte ho nehi janta tha ... Sidharth ko harm karna toh dur I can't think about it...jab ak orphan ko sare duniya neh dur kar diya tha tab sidharth neh Bhai banaya tha...." His eyes getting moist with each & every word...he hurriedly left from there... don't want to show his vulnerable state ..

While sidnaaz sighed & moving to their room leaving a guilt Sonakshi....

(In sidnaaz room)

Sidharth is busy on some office phone call .. while shehnaaz was lost in her thoughts.... today's all incidents are playing back to back in her mind... someone was trying to harm his sidharth...just imagining this face her breathing become uneven due to extreme fear ...

'Shehnaaz...bachaa..' sidharth lovingly patted her head breaking her chain of thoughts... shehnaaz immediately hugged his waist...burst into tears...

"Sidharthhhhhhh..." She screamed in helplessness.... sidharth somehow made her sit on his lap....

continuously saying sweet.. soothing words to her...

After sometime she becomes normal...bt still in his lap...his arms protectively snaked around her...

"Kya hua tha... bataogi?" Sidharth asked her while nuzzling his nose on her hair...

She wiped her face with his shirt... Sidharth chuckled seeing his cute baby...

"Sayonee.... tell me jaan" sidharth again asked her huskily...

Shehnaaz blushed listening that particular name...she clutched his collar hide her face into his crook of neck while Sidharth slide his hands under her kurti... started caressing her bare waist....

"Kuch bura hone wala hai sidharth...mujhe bad intuitions aa rahe hai " she finally told him in a shaky voice ..

"Tumhare Sidharth ke upar bharosa hai toh?" Sidharth cooed her while giving butterfly kisses on her shoulder sliding her kurti's strap...

She just nodded her head closing her eyes in pleasure...her fingers dipped in his messy hair. ..

"Phir don't worry...tumhara Sidharth hai Shehnaaz" sidharth said giving a hard bite on her skin.....

........................................................................

Nxt day ..... shehnaaz was standing outside the washroom  waiting for Sonakshi who is in the washroom of their college...

Suddenly she felt a sharp sting on her neck...she wanted to turned around to see the person but her eyes soon blurred & everything turned black in a blink...

........................................................................

❤️ SidNaaz ❤️