Chapter 10: Knife

As I woke up I looked around to see if Jiyong had brought me anything. Thankfully he did. He brought me some breakfast which again didn't consist of much but it'll do. I quickly ate and got down to business. I started to beat the wall in with the same rock.

°°°
Over Half of the day passed:

I can't believe it! I finally knocked down some part of the wall. Luckily this was in the dark part of the room where no one could see it. As I finished and was about to crawl in the hole to see where it leads, I hear the door of the room bust in. I move over to the same spot as always. "Hmm pretty girl what are you doing in here hmm? I see sweat beading off your head what you been up to?" The tall guy says to Me.

"Nothing its just hot in here." I say. "Looks like you've got a different outfit on Hugh? Who gave it to you?" He says. "No one." While pushing me against the wall he says "you better tell me right now or I'm gonna slit your throat." "It was no one! Leave me alone damn!" I yell. "Oh so you want to play hard to get aye, you're in for in now!" He yells. As he says that he takes a knife from his pocket and slits my wrist.

"Owww!" I yelp in pain. "Why would you do that?" I yell. "Oh you'll see sooner or later" he says as he walks out the door. 'Ouch this crap hurts!" I quickly rip off some of the clothing Jiyong had gave me and wrap up my wrist. Luckily he didn't hurt anything major but he did slit a vein. After wrapping my wrist and fighting that jerk I've lost all of my energy I've had in me.
As I lay on my side on the mattress I hear someone whisper "are you okay?" I look over At the door bars and see Jiyong looking at me. "Yeah I'm fine my wrist hurts though" I say. He walks in the room and as soon as he notices the cut his eyes looked weird. And before I could say anything to him he had already busted out of the door. Wow, what was that for.

°°°