Chapter One (Teaser to the new storyline)

Same old house, same old room, same old school and same old people. 

I sighed and rolled out of bed to open the blinds to peek outside; new neighbours? Hmm, maybe there's someone around my age I questioned in my head. Ahh, even if there was I don't really care much. My friends are all I need.

I smiled while walking downstairs to my kitchen, thinking it was a peaceful morning my brother jumped out at me and made me fall back onto my butt. 

"OUCH YOU DOOFUS!" I wailed at Brooklyn, my twin brother. 

"HAHAH YOU LOOK SO STUPID" He started laughing and hunched over to hold his stomach "Yo-your face!" He said between laughs

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood otherwise I'd shove your head straight through the dry wall" I glared at him dangerously.

"It's just a prank bro!" He shrieked then ran off upstairs again

"Idiot" I mumbled then continued into the kitchen and grabbed some cereal from the cupboard. 

As I made my cereal I couldn't help but notice the family moving in next door, there was a mother, a son and a daughter which only made me think about where the father may be. Oh well, not my business to stick my nose into. 

I sat at the table while slowly eating my cereal as my mum and dad entered the room and sat across from me. 

"Talula, when you're finished we're going to go greet the new neighbours" My mum struck a smile at me and as did my dad.

"Why?" I bluntly stared at them, showing no emotion.

"Because, we are a family of well mannered people" My dad said while frowning 

"Fine" I said then put my bowl in the sink and headed to the door  "Coming?" I grinned overly-enthusiastically at them.

"Of course" They said in sync and followed behind me.

We left and walked over to the neighbours next door and instantly my mum went to conversate with the woman and my dad stood just behind her with his hands in his pockets. Great, now I have to talk with the son who looks around my age and his sister that's at least 10 years younger.

"Hi" I smiled and waved at the boy and girl 

"Helllloooo" the little girl smiled brightly at me and shocked me with a hug around my legs

"Zara don't be a pain" the boy sighed and grabbed his little sister towards him 

"It's fine really" I smiled and patted her head

"I'm Zack by the way and as you may have guessed this is my little sister, Zara" He said and put his hand out at me to shake it and I did.

"Talula, Talula Grace"  I grinned

"Weird name, it's cool I guess" He half smiled

"Charming" I eye rolled then walked back to my house "See you around" I waved then shut the door behind me

What a good looking human being I thought to myself and breathed in slowly. Dark hair, dark eyes, tall and very masculine... BUT OMG HIS SISTER IS ADORABLE!! I screamed inside my mind. She has dark hair like him but pretty green eyes like grass and her cheeks were rosy red. Bloody adorable.

"Who's the new neighbours?" I heard Brooklyn say as he came downstairs again

"Mother and her two children" I stated

"Ahh, I see. He looks our age.. OMG THE LITTLE SISTER IS SO CUTE" He shrieked

"I KNOW RIGHT!" I shrieked along with him.

Before I knew it Brook had ran outside and greeted them, next thing you knew he was holding Zara like a little doll and throwing her up and down while she giggled. 

It's nice to overlook a scene like this, happiness. I liked it. 

But still, I'm tired so I headed back upstairs and fell asleep until around 9 p.m.. I'm lazy okay..

I went to my window to close the blinds only to see a topless Zack stood at his bedroom window so I duck down and laughed. Omg, doesn't he know his blinds are open. 

"Yes I do" I heard him laugh 

Oh, I said that out loud..

"Yeah, you did" 

"Whatever!" I quietly shouted then closed my window and blinds and hopped back in bed.

What a Godly sight though..