Chapter 1

It was a dark sunny night, and Victor was struggling to figure out his sexuality. Was he gay? Was he Bi? Or was he as straight as a bendy pencil? Meanwhile, Calista was in her room watching Supernatural and shipping Castiel harder than ever. Then, #throwback to Victor who was in his room, still struggling.

I just don't get it, Victor thought to himself. He sighed and decided to go online and search up some math problems. He felt as if the weight of the world was resting on his shoulders, He couldn't handle it. He felt so frustrated, he didn't understand. A website called ixl.com showed up in the search browser on Google. Aw yissss, Victor thought. He clicked the website. He felt the need for release, He just needed the clear his mind of all his problems right now. The page loader was still spinning, indicating that the page was still loading.

He was becoming angry, all of the stress was building up inside of him. The page loaded, and he whipped his dick out - the stress was gone. Victor loved math so much. He needed it to release himself. Everyday, he looked forward to math class during school. He suddenly heard a knock on his door.

"Hunny, what do you want for dinner?" His Mom was on the other side of the door, about to open the door-handle.

His mother couldn't see him looking at math, before she could open the door he closed the website tab, revealing his screensaver. The door opened. Shit! He thought, His screensaver was not only just a simple math problem, it was complex equations. His Mother opened the wooden door, all the way, He gasped at his mother, trying to hide the screensaver.

"Victor!" She screamed, "What is this?" She barged over to him, pointing towards the computer screen.

Before he could react, he grabbed the desktop - throwing it off the desk, now its just a top. GET IT😂

"I swear, Mom! It's not mine, its - its Dads!" He screamed at his mother, her face grew with concern.

"I - Its Toms!?" She asked herself in confusion. "It all makes sense now - the reason why he's an accountant. Because, he gets to work with - NUMBERS!"