[Vol 1 / CH 2: From Yagi to Striker]

[No One Pov]

Izuku stood on the roof of a building, clear from any unwanted eyes.

Izuku: Perfect.

Izuku snapped his fingers, Toshinori, who was in his All Might form, appeared.

Toshinori: What the?

Izuku: sorry about that father, I didn't mean to scare you like that.

Toshinori: Oh Izuku, it's ok and I see you using your powers.

Toshinori then buffed down.

Izuku: Yes, I am. I want to talk with you in private if that's ok.

Toshinori: of course, I wasn't in anything important, besides, I needed the break.

Izuku: Cool.

Toshinori: So, what did you want to talk about?

Izuku: during my training, you want to give me One for All and told me you want to give it to me from the very beginning.

Toshinori(sigh): Yes, I did. When Inko told me you were quirkless, I want to give you my quirk and you would have become successor. But...

Izuku: But what?

Toshinori: Your mother, she stopped me from doing that.

Izuku: When?

Toshinori: When we took Izumi to get ice cream, she wanted me to neglect and ignore you. At first, I didn't want to, but then, she threatens to reveal One for All if I didn't. She even said that she wanted Izumi to be One for All successor, but I refused, not because of Inko, but to protect Izumi.

Izuku: How?

Toshinori: One for All does have heavy drawbacks, both fatal if untrained and usually just broken bones, however, I discovered something that makes One for All more deadly towards those with powers.

Izuku: Why?

Toshinori: If a person who already has a quirk has One for All, the extra quirk places an enormous burden on their body, depleting the user's life force and shortening their lifespan. And, as One for All continues to rise in power, fewer and fewer Quirkless are being born, limiting potential successors who can handle the quirk safely.

Izuku: Oh my god.

Toshinori: I told her this, I warned Inko about this and she didn't even care.

Izuku: Dad, you need to divorce mom.

Toshinori: You think I should?

Izuku: Yes because there's something you don't know.

Toshinori: Like what?

Izuku: Mom... No, Inko never loved me, every time you left for heroes' duties, she would beat me for being a "worthless" child. Saying she should have given me up or even kill me if I told you any of this.

Toshinori: My god, why Inko? Where the woman I once loved?

Izuku: It's not your fault father, she has fallen and become corrupted, she will lead herself down, don't go down with her.

Toshinori: I-I won't. I'll divorce Inko and change for the better.

Izuku: Good, also father.

Toshinori: Yes?

Izuku snapped his fingers as Toshinori feel his wounds, that one that could never be healed, has been healed.

Toshinori: D-did you just heal me?