𖤐 0.

☆彡

E! News:
THE CAST OF CHUCKY INTRODUCES THEIR NEW CAST MATE!?
written by alicia james

E! News: THE CAST OF CHUCKY INTRODUCES THEIR NEW CAST MATE!?written by alicia james

You may be wondering "who the heck is this?". Well..so were we! But this beautiful young lady is none other than the upcoming actress; Kenzie Jenner. You may recognise her from the Nickelodeon series, side hustle. But before we get into her character we should get to know her a bit.

Kenzie Jenner is a 16 year old, French actress. She's had small Nickelodeon roles over the years but so far her role in side hustle has been her biggest. But according to what we've heard from 14 year old actress, Aylvia Alyn Lind, her role in the Chucky series will take the cake!

So who the hell is this character? The answer to your question is Katerina Oliva, a foreign exchange student who everyone's afraid of...well except for Lexy. In fact we think the girl has got Lexy questioning her sexuality. That's all we know for now. What are your thoughts?

We're all screaming of excitement for this new season. Especially for Kexy! Laterina? Any thoughts on juniors death? We hope he's not actually dead but we'll just have to wait and see. Don't forget to send us your theories!

☆彡

We shall pretend I didn't forget about this book 🫶