Amy and Rachel

It was evening, I was alone in my apartment and I decided to grab my laptop and look for a date. A man named Jake messaged me and after some time talking, we organized a date at the old coffee shop for tomorrow because it was getting late. After saying our goodnight's, I turned on the television to news reports about a missing person, a girl named Rachel, she looked just like the girl named Rachel I went to high school with. The next day Jake and I met up and started talking some more, eventually I told him I'm transgender and he flipped the table over, then he grabbed my arm tightly, walked me to his car, threw me in the trunk, and duct taped my hands and feet together. He yelled "I'm gonna show you what we do to you trannies 'round here!" He then slammed the trunk shut and got in his car, taking off with little concern for traffic laws.

Hours later I was still in the trunk of his car. I felt a wet warmth and a puddle started to grow beneath me, and we arrived. Jake pulled me out of the trunk of his car and once he saw me he died in laughter. Then he grabbed my arm and walked me to a seemingly abandoned factory. Nothing was surrounding me but deep woods and faint dirt paths.

When we got inside he sat me in a metal chair. The chair had signs of stress and blood on it. Had he done this before? Am I next? He then tied me to the chair but suddenly he got a phonecall and wasn't able to completely secure it. Shortly thereafter he crouched down and whispered "I'll be back for you" right in my ear, and he left.
I started to loosen his tie and was eventually able to break free. I looked around and saw a single open window, so I crawled out.

I ran into the woods and found a teepee, it looked rather new and I went inside, I found none other than that missing girl, Rachel. She looked beaten up, but she had the most beautiful eyes. I couldn't help but gaze upon her beauty, she asked me what my name was and I told her "Amy." But suddenly there was gunshots, Rachel and I had to leave as soon as possible. As we left the teepee there was a crazy old guy, fortunately he ran out of bullets with those last shots. Rachel was able to escape but I was captured and brought back to the factory. I screamed "help me!" But nothing changed, I was still being brought back to the factory. Jake was there, and extremely angry. As it turns out, Jake and the crazy old guy were working together. Then there was a crash, Rachel had come back for me, and she was armed. First she hit the crazy old guy, and then she hit Jake.

She handed me an axe and together we dismembered both the crazy old guy and Jake. And then we kissed. I stole Jake's keys and we left with his car. But something about killing those guys felt nice. Something more than having gotten revenge. It was as if something had awoken in me. Killing and dismembering those maniacs was fun.

Then we went home and cleaned ourselves up. My desire to kill only got more intense and eventually I went into an alley with my axe and killed a sleeping person. But I still wanted to kill, even more now than I did before. So I went to the neighboring apartment, knocked on the door and killed the person who answered, but then I noticed there was another person inside the apartment and I couldn't just let them live, so I killed them too, but that still didn't satisfy me, I need to kill more. Not long after, a foul smell was reported in the couple's apartment, nobody answered the door and police got suspicious. They busted the door down only to discover two bodies, murdered in cold blood and a detective was sent to investigate.

I went home and the next day the body was discovered in the alley. Rachel said something about it and I denied having any knowledge about the murder and she saw right through, so in a whisper she confessed to me that she had been killing people as well. Then we left to kill people together. Soon cops were all over us. In a police chase, we were soon to run out of fuel, we had to stop somewhere. We stopped at an abandoned building in hopes that we'd be able to hide. Next thing I knew the entire building was surrounded. We made our way to the roof and cops followed soon after. The cops wouldn't back down and we moved closer to the edge. The cops persisted. They yelled "surrender not or you will be killed!"
I whispered to Rachel "this is the end. I love you." We kissed and while holding hands we jumped off.