I

There was a group of content creators- Softwilly aka Nick, Isaacwhy, Big T aka Tanner, and Larrycroft- They have been a group of friends for years- that make silly youtube videos together on Discord, stream occasionally on the Twitch platform, and hangout together in real life, having some streams on the internet for everyone to watch and enjoy. They enjoyed each others company, they just connected so well. Making dumb inappropriate tweets at each other which is a daily routine for them. Some of their followers are not surprised by it anymore, as they have heard it all. Seen it all too- weird photos taken by them with which they replied to each other with.

Besides all of that, they had plans. They have been talking to each other about a content house, a house where they all would live in and make content together for their YouTube channels.

They all worked hard to get what they needed to buy a house. There were documents everywhere, but eventually they got everything prepared. All together they had a good income to buy a house, their scores at a good rate so no problems with that, and we're gathering enough money for all the possible payments they would have to make. The only thing is, where to move to?

Nick lives in New Jersey, where prices were very expensive. Plus there were too much noise and no personal space outside to make content freely without editing the excess noise of the public outside. Tanner lived in Washington where there wasn't amusing for a couple of miles. It wasn't too bad since it was calm but not much can be done there. They looked at every location that interested them. They were all just not cutting it for them. They liked some houses from their structures. Big T liked a certain one because it looked funny but it was in the middle of nowhere. You'd have to drive for miles to get to stores.

They loved the house but not the emptiness surrounding it. They were stumped. They could not find anywhere to possibly live. They pushed the idea away sometimes, almost giving up. They couldn't though since it is the greatest thing that they have thought of, plus they really had a connection that they missed each other because they all live separately in different states. They would love to hangout with each other as best friends, be able to do all the fun things in the world together, even cuddle since they started to really enjoy each other's warmth. Make so many memories that they would take to the grave. Best friends forever. They were all upset that they could not find the perfect place to live in.

'You should come over to Austin Texas' rang in all of their heads. They talked about moving in with each other on their podcast called The Groupchat Podcast with their special guest Schlatt. They were surprised that they haven't thought of Austin since Larry lives in Texas. They have heard that many YouTubers live there but it has not crossed their minds of actually living there.

'We'll have a look over there thank you for the recommendation' Nick replied back. 'No problem, if you'd like we can house you guys for a week so you can have a look around!' They we're all shocked. Jschlatt letting them stay with him and his team for a week? That sounded awesome! Plus getting to get a free trail to Austin to really experience the life and check out houses over there. Larry broke the short silence. 'Thank you my man! We will let you know if we go or not so you can prepare a welcome party!' Followed by a silly whistle tune. They all laughed and continued with their podcast topics. When they ended the recording they said their goodbyes and thank yous to their special guest before he disconnected from the call. They all started talking about the opportunity.

———————

This is a lil silly thing I thought of dont mind me 😅 idk I haven't written in a while so I thought it might be fun 😌 alright bye!!
Did not revise