hello, im alive!

wazzzzupppp! lmao, hello people

wazzzzupppp! lmao, hello people. I mean I know its weird lmao, go missing for a year and a half, and then come outta no where, I know you guessed it right, I died, and obviously re-borned again, lmao.

okay that was dumb.

so, to the main part, im really sorry I've been dead for a couple of months, probably the whole year¿? but still the main reason why I was absent was writer's block. Tbh, I never had a proper plot outline, all I wanted was a billionaire and gynaecologist put together in the mix and some how make them work, and then all random ideas started coming out, which you all saw.

And the second thing was the apps, I was not quite satisfied with the way it worked, because I wanted it to be real kind off a shit, but then the Android apps suck, so I had to move on, coz I tried with multiple apps trying to bring it out realistic but it never worked.

So what now, if you all ask me, I've planned out some shit.

That would include revaming the whole book. Yes, don't be pissed at me guys, but I ended up changing my phone, and I didn't transfer my data from the previous one, which made me lose all of my app data's. This brings to the fact that I've completely lost access to all the previous screenshots and every single crap.

And either ways, the book was too cringe for its own. So yeah, im going to be revamping the whole book. I know you all might think this is what many authors do and they don't update anymore, I mean see basically, everyone's busy and have their own shit on their heads, you really can't blame one, could you.

To conclude, I'm going to start re-working on the book from today, everything will be different, the profile's everything, but the storyline would be the same, probably a more upgraded version of it. I'll start posting it as soon as im ready with the first 5 chapters. Then it would be easier for me too, to go on.

I'm really grateful for all the support im getting. Thank you to each one of you who's been waiting patiently 🥺

ps: grammarly says I've 21 mistakes here, please excuse me.