Author's Note

Hey guys! It's Nia!

I'm so sorry for ghosting you all for so long. University has been keeping me really busy. :(

I just wanted to let you all know that I have NOT abandoned this and will update when I have more time! MikaYuu is still my comfort ship and I'm planning on starting the manga soon to give me more inspiration. :)

In the meantime, if you're interested, I write for lots of anime fandoms on ao3. My username is sincerely_nia and I have multiple anime oneshots up on there. :) As of right now, I have Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Yuri!! On Ice, Tokyo Ghoul, and the MikaYuu oneshots from this collection uploaded!

There will be many more anime fics to come from the anime listed above, as well as from Sk8 the Infinity, Free!, Vanitas no Carte, and other anime/manga I become obsessed with!

Please remember that I'm in university so uploading takes a lot of time, and I'm currently working on a huge project for ao3 that's a collaboration of Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul. It's going to be around 80k words, which is why I've been so inactive lately. :)

Hopefully I can update soon! Thank you for your understanding!

-Nia :) xx

(P.S. I already have a plot idea in mind for MikaYuu...it was a story I abandoned in my drafts and I'm thinking of rewriting it as a oneshot with a better plot).