The truth

"Ah ha! I knew it was you! I was expecting you..." Nancey screams as she opens the closet.

"Now before I kill you and say to people that you died from Cancer, like I did with your parents, let me explain this whole situation so you can die shocked and in tears" She chuckles.

I am too scared to move, so I lay there with my head against Michael's chest about to burst into screams and tears.

" Where do I begin.... Oh I know! How you and Michael are related.." She is instantly interrupted by Michael's protests, but the sight of her gun shuts his mouth.

"You poor little girl thinks that your mom is your actual mom but truth is, I'M YOU MOM! YOUR DAD CHEATED ON ME, GOT ME PREGNET WITH MICHAEL, THEN LEFT ME FOR YOUR NO GOOD MOTHER!!" She screams clearly showing her anger.

I was too shocked to speak, but I had enough courage to ask Michael one question, "Is this true?"

He looks at me with eyes like a innocent puppy, "Yes, I'm afraid so."

I start to bawl as Nancey continues,

" I was forced to give Michael up for adoption, which broke my heart. But I was broke and couldn't afford to take care of him. Later when I figured out how talented he was and all the money he was earning, I wanted revenge on your father for giving me enough money to be able to keep him. I COULD OF BEEN HIS TRUE MOTHER TRAVELING WTIH HIM WITH A TON OF MONEY, BUT NO!!!! That's when I decided to get revenge-- Your stupid parents didn't die from Cancer, they died from poison! Remember those brownies I made for your parents, they had poison in them! And they were dumb enough to trust me. But my anger still is in me, so to get it out and to get back at your dad even more, I am going to kill you, and of course, Michael just to make things more interesting.." She cackles as she holds the gun up to my face.