An Unknown World

Prologue

     I'm going to get him. After all of the pure pain and suffering that he had me go through, he is going to die by my hand. He cut me, burned me, raped me, called me words that should be banned from this world, and for that I will end him. I silently ran through the forest as I kept my nose on its highest alert. I felt the warm soil under my paws as I dug my claws in the dirt and pushed forward for speed. I jumped over branches and sniffed to catch even the slightest scent of him. After running for 20 more miles I finally smelt him. I burst forward and red clouded my eyes and I let the rage take over me. His scent was growing stronger I heard him lapping at a nearby stream. I slowed down and crept through the trees and bushes so he couldn't hear me. The sound became clearer and I looked through the bushes silently to find him resting near the stream. The red once again clouded my keen, violet eyes as I thought about all that he had done to me. He practically killed anything and everyone that I loved, including her ... As I thought about the 15 years of pure torture by his hand, my anger rose to me being pure livid. I jumped out of the bushes and pounced in front of him. He immediately followed his instincts and went into a crouch. He lunged for me and I swiftly dodged his attack almost too easily . I could tell that he was drunk in his wolf form(of course) so I was going to take full advantage of that. I snarled a deadly sound that made him wince slightly and I lunged for his shoulder. I bit into him as hard as I could and I heard the glorious sound of his bone cracking. He threw his head back and roared in pain and I took that opportunity to bite into his ankle and throw him against the tree. I didn't even give him time to recover as I continued to bite, claw, and bruise him. He knew who I was. What I was, by his hand must I add. What he did to me. He also knew that I was beyond livid at this point and I was showing no mercy. He knew he was going to die. I dragged his limp bloodied body away from the trees. I threw him on his back and I phased into my human form. I didn't have any clothes on but I would address that problem later. I stood over him and whispered in his ear . "You don't know me anymore. You killed anything I had ever lived for. You killed her ... and I will gladly remember every tear, wound and bone that has been crushed by my hand. I will always be innocent, but you have brought forth a monster and you will die by your own creation." Without another word I snapped his neck. I did it ! Ha ! I did it ! Giana has finally killed her enemy, her prey, her father ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N ___So this is my first story. Im the main character and a lot of real life people and events will be in this. I dont know how long it will be but Im going to keep on going as much as I can. I dont know how often I will update but Im gonna go for once a week. There might be twilight characters because I love twilight and dont judge me. So yeah... um, I hope you enjoy the story and I hope that I will get comments and likes. Loves ya all !!!