Chapter 14 : Plan to Finish it off

Yo again, I am back with a new chapter! Make sure you read all the previous chapters because it makes it hard to understand the new chapters which we will be upload daily (will try). If you liked this story, please vote and follow me for more stories like this :)

Nick : I wonder, why I am doing all this and creating a havoc in the humanity. Why....just why?!!!

K5 : Calm down, young hero. You are gonna save the world. We trust you. You are the one who will change this city and the world.

A6 : (jokingly) Yeah yeah, he will.

Nick : But...but I don't know how to fight myself and what if I kill myself now, will it help in defeating my older self?

A6 : Are you stupid? There are other things to do rather than dying. And it's fault of big you, not the small Nick. He even killed my father, I am gonna take revenge from him.

Nick : I am deeply sorry....I didn't mean...mean to kill your...parents...

K5 : We can win, Nick. Just believe un yourself. We are with ya, supporting you always.

A6 : I will also support you if you save us otherwise I don't have any plan to support a weakling.

Nick : Aren't you a weakling too, you can't even fight the Badtrons being a robot yourself.

A6 : THEY HAVE FREAKIN' GUNS! ARE YOU KIDDING ME OR WHAT? YOU GONNA SEND ME TO THEM WITHOUT A GUN, HOPING THAT I WILL WIN WITH JUST MY PUNCH?!!!

Nick : (laughing) If you believe in yourself.

K5 : Hahaha, yeah!

A6 : (laying on bed) You guys are...nevermind. I am going to sleep. I am already tired of all this chasing. See y'all in the morning.

Nick : Ok sure, good night!

K5 : WebT was going to take me to my room isn't it?

Nick : (giggling) Sleep here, no one gonna hurt a gentle lady like you.

K5 : (pouts)

(After 12 zorps)

A6 : (waking Nick up) Dude, you lazy panda. Wake up. Idiot boy wake up!!

K5 : Sweetie, why are you disturbing in his sleep?

A6 : (gazing) Stop your "Sweetie" thing, mam.

Nick : (yawning) Hey, what the hell happened. I was sleeping soundly and you started calling me with some weird names...

A6 : Are you gonna sleep forever? Come on, we have to stop your future self. Are you even serious about it?

Nick : (laying down again) No, let me sleep now.

A6 : K5, I am telling you this kid will be nothing of our help. Literally he is sleeping even after we made a plan to sabotage the place.

Nick : (wakes up quickly) Sabotage?!! So where we are going?

K5 : Err....fast enough.

A6 : Sure it is.

(Outside the house)

A6 : We are heading towards the main building of NK, we will control some of his soldiers through a bug given by Yu Shien! It controls the bottom according to your command written on this hand keyboard.

Nick : That's totally awesome! Really something that comes in handy.

K5 : He gave one to me also, I am gonna infiltrate to the labs and hack the new upcoming bots.

A6 : Great, new bots can have some advanced technology. It will help us if we get to hack the new bots.

Nick : And what about me?

A6 : We can give you a role of spectator. You will spectate all the enemies if they are near our area and warn us. So that we can hide quickly without being noticed. Alright?

Nick : That suits me.

K5 : (gives sunglasses to Nick) Here!

Nick : Are you mad or what? You are giving my sunglasses? Am I going for a fashion show or I am gonna kill those soldiers with my coolness?

A6 : Hey hey, slow down Mr. Hare. It's a binocular glasses. You can zoom in by touching the button at the handle of these specs.

Nick : Oh fine. Thank you, and sorry K5

K5 : Yup, no problem. Let's get going!

K5 quickly opens up the baton and it turns into a car. All of them sit on their seats. Nick checks out the specs and it's buttons while A6 is trying to explore the bug he was given and K5 is driving. They both speed up through the dark lanes and come on the main road where the main building could be seen flying in air.

Nick : Wait?!! How can we reach that high?

K5 : Just leave that to me. I can handle this.

K5 presses something in her hand keyboard and the car changes into a plane. She quickly types something more and the color of plane changes and becomes just like the Badtron planes.

A6 : Great job, now we can sneak through this building and find out where these bots are. Let's fly in!!!

To be continued.........