Chapter 1

Stellina's POV

The ringing of my alarm clock woke me up as the pounding in my head got worse. I put my hand on to my floor looking for my alarm clock, swinging my hand down hitting the metal and silencing the alarm. Dragging myself off the basement floor I groaned as I felt the pain going through my body. Listening out to see if I can hear my mother and father, but all I hear is the sound of their snores. Taking that as my cue I creep up the stairs to the bathroom. Taking off my clothes, I look into the mirror and see all the marks left on my body from the mistakes I have made. Not baring to see how hideous my body is I step into the shower. The cold water hits the welt on my back as I let out a hiss of pain.

"Stella get your arse down here now you have to make our breakfast before going to school you stupid whore." My father shouted causing me to flinch due to the harshness. Hurrying myself up I wash my hair making sure not to use too much of their products not wanting to risk a punishment. Getting out of the shower I dry myself with the only towel I'm allowed to use and shove my jeans and oversized jacket on. Running downstairs, I'm met with a fist to my stomach.

"When I tell you to come downstairs you come downstairs, do you understand slut?" he shouts grabbing my face. Trembling with pain and fear, I look down at the floor and mumble "Sorry dad." Releasing my hair, he roughly grabs my chin, forcing me to look up at him I feel a slap hit my cheek,

"What the fuck did you just call me?" he shouted the smell of alcohol invading my nostrils. Not answering I look down. He doesn't seem to take this well and I receive another hit to the same cheek. Raising his voice, he shouts "What the fuck did you just call me slut?" Finally looking up at him I mumble "Sorry Sir, I didn't mean it." Tears streaming down my face I'm pulled to the floor by the back of my hair by my so-called mother. Turning to look at each other, both monsters start laughing and take turns kicking me in the stomach. Suddenly, my mother rips off my jacket and top leaving me in just a bra. I'm turned onto my stomach, as I hear the belt buckle. Preparing myself for the pain I'm about to go through I feel the leather hitting my back. Trying to keep my screams in knowing it will only make the punishment worse, I bite my lip holding them in. The belt makes contact with my back again and I scream out in pain. Realising my mistake, I begin apologising "I'm sorry sir, please I p-promise not to do it a-a-again." However, it's too late and I feel myself being dragged up and the nails of my mother digging into my back. "please, please s-sir it was a a-a-accident. I won't do it again I-I-I promise." I scream out, it's too late I feel his fist hitting my face sending my head back into my mothers' face.

"You're going to pay for that you bitch." I don't even bother to argue back knowing its only going to make my punishment worse. I'm pushed back onto the floor and held down by my mother. I try to fight against it but realise it is not going to help, so I just lay there waiting for whatever I deserve. I hear the footsteps of my father receding to somewhere else in the house. Thanking god that I escaped a punishment I pause when I hear his footsteps coming back. I begin to feel nervous when a scream escapes my mouth as I feel the cold mental against my back.

"Shut your fucking mouth whore or it'll only be worse." He whispers into my ear. Ignoring his advice, I scream as I feel it pierce my skin. This only seems to make it worse, but I'm put out of my pain with a swift kick to my head. Suddenly, everything becomes blurry as I feel my eyes to close.

*2 HOURS LATER*

Waking up, I feel my head pounding, reaching my hand up I touch my head, causing it to become wet. I remove my hand from my head and look down releasing it's covered in blood. The feeling of nausea enters my body as I slowly get off the floor seeing that the monsters are passed out. Falling to my knees I decide to crawl to the bathroom.

Finally, making it to the bathroom I grab a hold of the counter and pull myself up. I gasp as I look into the mirror and see the bruises and the gash on my face. Tears fall down my face as I think about what I have done to deserve this. Opening the cabinet I grab the disinfectant, and some cotton balls. Pouring the disinfectant onto the cotton ball I wipe the cut on my forehead, making me flinch due to the pain.

Looking into the mirror, I grab the concealer and started covering up my bruises, ensuring that the handprint on my neck can not be seen. Now that they're all covered, I turn around and look into the mirror at my back. I gasp as I see the welts and words carved into my back. Deciding, not to bother upsetting myself I limp towards the basement to grab some fresh clothes to put on.

*30 MINUTES LATER*

*30 MINUTES LATER*

Ready for school, I head up the stairs and look into the living room to see they're still asleep. Sneaking past them I open the door and make my way towards another hell. After walking for 45 minutes, I make it into school, realising I'm 3 hours late to school I head towards my maths class. I push open the door and the entire class goes silent. Ignoring all the stares I head towards the back of the class, and slowly slump into a seat. The teacher doesn't bother to ask why I'm late and just gets on with the lesson. Putting my head down I try to get some sleep.

*END OF SCHOOL*

The last bell rang, signalling that this hell was over. Everyone rushes out whilst I take my time preparing to go to the other hell. Walking out the classroom door I put my head down and try to stay out of everyone's way. But once again nothing goes my way, as I've suddenly been pushed against the lockers. My back makes contact with the small metal door. I whimper in pain as tears form in my eyes, the jocks just laugh and walk away leaving me there in pain. Looking up at the clock I realise I'm going to be late and rush to make my way home not wanting to deal with another punishment. As I get closer to my house, I hear police sirens. Speeding up I make it to my home, when I'm suddenly stopped.

"Hello love, I'm officer Wilson are you, Stellina Wood?" confused and scared I just nod my head to scared to speak.

"There has been an accident, I need you to come down to the station with me Darling."

Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter feel free to give me some advice, thank you.