Chapter 18- Japan

Little did he know who he would meet later on.

------------------

AUTHOR POV (When Han is Discharged:3)

"Are we there Hyung?" Hyunjin asked Changbin, "No," he replied, "Jinnie Hyung, calm down, the car will stop when we are there." Han said, "Wait.. Where are we going.. Again? Sorry, my heads' a bit off.." Chan said, scratching his head a bit.

"Don't worry Hyung, it's okay. Uh we're going to the airport in Japan." Changbin told him, "Oh, right, okay, I'll try to remember haha." Chan said, smiling awkwardly. Hyunjin smiled back and patted his head.

TIMESKIP AT THE AIRPORT.

Their taxi finally stopped at the airport, Changbin paid the driver and they took out their luggage, and ren to the waiting room. "W-wait a bit." Chan stuttered out holding his arm carefully before going to Hyunjin, "Uh.." He tried to think, his brain hurting a bit.

"Jinnie," Chan called, Hyunjin looked at him, "C-can you.. Hold this for me? I feel a bit sick," Hyunjin nodded, "Do you want Han-ah to hold it for you? So I can go with you to the bathroom for a bit?" Hyunjin asked softly, taking Chan's Bags. Chan nodded before they went to the bathroom.

Soon enough, the two were done, and all of them boarded the plane.

TIMESKIP, TIME OF LANDING

"Wahhh, Osaka looks so pretty!" Hyunjin exclaimed, "I already booked us a hotel a while ago, but it's going to take a bit of a drive to get there." Changbin said, getting out his phone for gps. "I just realized we don't have a car..." The shortest of the group sighed, "Alright, more ubers."

Han groaned at the thought of having to do more sitting and paying, "Where are we going Bin Hyung?" The squirrel-like boy asked, "We're staying at the Royal Park Hotel Iconic Osaka-Midosuji." "Sounds like a long name," Chan butted in the conversation.

"Yeah, It's also a long ride from here, the itami airport.." Changbin claimed, "Oh.." Chan replied. 'Settling here will be way harder than I thought.' Changbin thought, sighing as he called an uber.

-----------------

This one was a little short, but I hope you still liked it! :D And if you did like it, please give a comment, follow, or vote! Anything helps hehe, thank you if you did because I worked really hard for this one. And um, here you go:

Osaka, Japan,

Their hotel: The Royal Park Hotel Iconic Osaka-Midosuji.

Restaurants/Convenience stores: 7-Eleven(Next to Hotel.), Kushiyaki Restaurant, (Café) Parlor Yodoyabashi, Unagi restaurant.

Destinations/Tourist attractions (That they'll be visiting.): Utsubo Park Rose Garden, Utsubo Park, Osaka Castle, and Mount Fuji

I did a lot of trying to find where they go and stuff, with my best effort,

Sorry if I haven't been posting much for the last few days. I've been on a vacation so I thought I would go and relax a bit before starting this book again, thank you for waiting! :D