☆62.Wild Intimacy in Office☆

Jimin had enough of work today. He finished all his meetings and other activities. He was currently missing his Jungkook to the core and  that's what made him to surprise his daddy in the middle of the day. Jimin was already to meet his lover he couldn't wait so long for Jungkook to come back home. That's how he was at the entrance of GCF all the workers bowed at him out of fear and respect. As soon as he entered the office chambers he was escorted to Jungkook's cabin by Jackson.

Jimin found himself lost at the endearing sight of his lover who was busy with some online business meeting session.

The calm silence and the dim lighting of the cabin. Giving vibes of complete relaxation and ease the moment Jungkook's gaze landed upon his beloved. He couldn't help but to crack a tiny warm smile and continued with his meeting. But Jimin had other unholy intentions in his mind running wildly he had a wicked smirk plastered over his deadly handsome face. He was today in the mood of getting naughty and the Mafia king was determined to give a hard time to his lover.

Jungkook was busy speaking but suddenly his breath got stuck in his throat when he felt that very familiar touch. Jimin was innocently sitting beside him meanwhile his hand was exactly rubbing the elders crotch area under the table. The tortured continued as Jiminkept on moving his hand differently all over Jungkook's lower body making him painfully rock hard.

Jungkook had assumed that today Jimin was sexually very aroused but had been relieved when he saw that Jimin was still not doing anything extreme yet in the middle of his fuckin meeting. He had never assumed a time where he needs to be calm and stable in such a erotic situation. To say Jungkook was on the verge of getting aroused would be an understatement.

Jimin thought about going down on him, but he knew Jungkook was already as hard as he could possibly get. Instead, he wormed a thick finger inside Jungkook's boxer, amazed at how rock and hard he was. Jimin withdrew the finger and made sure his daddy was watching, Jimin sucked his fingers off.

"Oh that's so hot! Kiss me, Daddy," he whispered and Jungkook's eyes widened in fear of people watching him from the screen of laptop.

Jimin bends down and unbuckles the belt and sliding the zipper down of Jungkook's pants from between his legs and gathered his thighs rubbing them. He kissed the red tip pre leaking with cum, tongue licking and mouth sucking the hard member both amazing filled with passion. Jungkook was having hard time to manage he was on the verge of moaning out of pleasure. He hunched toward Jimin's hand, fucking himself on his fingers, eye rolling and gasping for air as he continued with feverish kissing and sucking of mind-blowing blow job.

Jimin brought his fingers, dripping wet with his succulent juices of cum to his mouth. He sucked the juices off of one finger and offered the other to Jungkook. That's it when Jungkook couldnt bare it he lost all his controls completely and abruptly dismissed everyone from the meeting. He was thankful that atleast the clients didn't came to knew about the scenes which were ongoing here. He hungrily slurped Jimin's lips and pulled them into a deep passionate fierce kiss then with a moan, inserted his tongue into Jimin's mouth, alternately allowing him to suck his tongue and then sucking his.

Jimin returned his fingers to his hand member and then began to kiss him neck and upper chest before flicking of the shirt Jungkook was wearing and attacked one of his nipples with his tongue.

"Oh FUCK!" Jungkook groaned. "Oh that's gonna make me cum, baby" he warned as Jimin began sucking him continously, he wanted make sure that Jungkook was getting all the pleasures today.

"Babe slow down....." he whispered, gazing with the adoration that he had always had for him. "Fuck me hard, Daddy" Jimin demanded with pure love and lust evident in his eyes.

Jungkook puts all his weight on his arms and began to slowly allow gravity to pull him inside Jimin's velvety walls.  He gazed down at him, ready to stop at any sign of discomfort.

After what seems like 2 or 3 inches were inside he she opened his mouth as if it was a wonder. " Fuck that feels awesome,  you fill me up goddamn perfectly!" he cried.

The sensations of his tight walls, combined with the incomparable sexiness of his charmingly handsome lover were almost more than Jimin could bear. The fact that they were fucking in office was exciting them more on another level.

His urge to fill his young prince with his seed was over-whelming. He kept telling himself not to cum, but his cries of passion and the fact that he was fucking his own precious angel were just too much, Despite his fear of hurting him he suddenly thrust deep inside him.

Jungkook's mind popped up with kinks and he saw his black silk tie lying on the floor with a smirk plastered over his face he crouched down to pick the tie and the next thing Jimin realised was that... his hands were tied around with his daddy's neck tie making the already steamed intercourse even more sexy and heavenly erotic. draculaplum 🤭🤭🤭

He rotated his hips and gently pushed inserting himself another inch.

"I think you hit my sweet spot" he smiled as Jungkook stroked his face and pushed his locks from his forehead. "Don't move just yet" Jimin whispered.

"Baby just relax and take all the time you need" he groaned, knowing that his orgasm couldn't be prolonged for much longer. "I'm cumming, Baby," he groaned and Jimin could feel his lovers heavy cudgel pumping and spewing a massive load of warm manseed inside him.  As per Jimin's request even after the orgasm Jungkook stays still inside feeling connected with his Jimin that's all what both both them needs.

End of Chapter

A/n : Hope you all enjoyed and feedbacks are highly appreciated.